+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Hi,

I have uploaded photo and mailing address on PR Confirmation portal. "In Review with IRCC" is in purple color.
I got an email from IRCC Officer.. they need my recent passport. I sent them my current passport which will expire on 4th March.

Actually my passport is going to expire on 4th March and I have already applied for renewal of my passport in January 2023 BUT there is a delay.

Does the passport make any difference for me getting my eCOPR or PR card? Does anyone has the same experience?

Thanks!!
I have been told that it's advised to keep the passport updated at least 6 months before its expiry. mine was supposed to expire this may. I gave it to update end of September and got it at the end of November. assuming that you already have a copr. probably won't affect you much. hopefully.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Congrats..

I am still waiting for the dependent PPR... May be they will process eCoPR and PPR together? Let's see
i have another friend who has in the same situation. unlike me, he didn't receive ppr along with the portal instructions email. he received that one week ago. no updates so far from him.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
The hyper analyzing of the portal makes me lol sometimes.

So many posts of ~*WhAt DoEs It MeAn*~ trying to decipher if IRCC is sending a secret message. This change of colour is likely a web designer who is over the previous colour and decided to change to another one.

Unless someone in this forum has psychic superpowers, there is truly no way to figure out what’s going on.

JamesChu

Jan 21, 2019
The hyper analyzing of the portal makes me lol sometimes.

So many posts of ~*WhAt DoEs It MeAn*~ trying to decipher if IRCC is sending a secret message. This change of colour is likely a web designer who is over the previous colour and decided to change to another one.

Unless someone in this forum has psychic superpowers, there is truly no way to figure out what’s going on.
Agreed! The status is still "In review with IRCC" for both address and photo, even though I received the PR card. I did notice the change in color, but the status remains the same, not even updated. So color change means nothing when it comes to having your card/ecopr status updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: KalV

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Update: PR cards mailed, update received via email, 18 Feb, one hour ago

PPR: Jan 13 2023 (Dependent)
PR Confirmation Email: 14 Jan 2023
Response to PR Confirmation Email: 16 Jan 2023
Passport Submission (Dependent): 19 Jan 2023
Portal Credentials and Submission (Photo and Address): Jan 21 2023 (Same Day)
E-CoPR : 25 Jan 2023
Passport received with COPR (Dependent): 08 Feb 2023
PR Cards: Mailed, 17 Feb 2023 as per GCKey
Primary VO: Edmonton CPC
Secondary VO: Etobicoke

Hey, when your dependent sent the passport for stamping, did they attach the photo of primary applicant along with the package? Or just the photo of the outland dependent (s) ?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi,

I have uploaded photo and mailing address on PR Confirmation portal. "In Review with IRCC" is in purple color.
I got an email from IRCC Officer.. they need my recent passport. I sent them my current passport which will expire on 4th March.

Actually my passport is going to expire on 4th March and I have already applied for renewal of my passport in January 2023 BUT there is a delay.

Does the passport make any difference for me getting my eCOPR or PR card? Does anyone has the same experience?

Thanks!!
There may be a limit to your eCOPR. The expiration is usually linked to your medical or passport expire, which ever is first. This means that if given eCOPR it may expire in March. This probably the main reason they asked for your current passport, to check if you got a new one.

ketanchintala

Jan 17, 2023
Finally got the reply from IRCC

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 09, 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 09, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 09, 2022
eCoPR generation date - January 16, 2023
Photo - In review with IRCC
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

CEC applicants (me and my wife)

Although, I have a concern regarding the photograph. When I tried to check the status today, the photo doesn't seem to be there. For an instance, I was able to see it but later I wasn't able to see photo for both my wife and me. Maybe some kind of glitch, as I haven't received any email from IRCC asking for another photograph, so I'm hoping it's good for now. Does anyone else face this issue?
Update:

Got our PR cards delivered to us, finally

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 09, 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 09, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 09, 2022
eCoPR generation date - January 16, 2023
Photo - Still in review with IRCC
PR Cards received - Feb 18, 2023
VO - Etobicoke

Reactions: KalV and dykex

Tami95

Dec 21, 2022
Is there anyone from VO Montreal that recieved their EcoPR in January and has received their PR cards in the mail?
Is Montreal the only office to have a laid back approach to life and delay anything?

Reactions: marinebrae

Veyron85

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023
Is there anyone from VO Montreal that recieved their EcoPR in January and has received their PR cards in the mail?
Is Montreal the only office to have a laid back approach to life and delay anything?
Yes just wanted to post the same. It’s crazy:((
My eCorp is Jan 11 (!) still no update anywhere . Not portal, not gckey….
Did you have any update ? And when is your eCorp?
I have tickets for this Sunday to leave..