+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Finally got my PR card!!

PR Confirmation e-mail - 8th December 2022 (replied on 14th December)
Email with PR Portal credentials - 15th December 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 15th December 2022
eCOPR generation date - 16th January 2023
PR Card Mailed - 13th Feb 2023
PR Cards received in the mail - 16th Feb 2023
VO: IRCC Etobicoke

For dependent PR card still pending (Photo got rejected)
How did you find out the photo rejection and what does it say?

san089

Nov 14, 2016
How did you find out the photo rejection and what does it say?
You will get a general email from the PR portal, once you login into the portal there it will show in your application you need to update the photo. I don't remember what the exact message was on pr portal but once you log in it will be clear that you need to upload a new photo.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
You will get a general email from the PR portal, once you login into the portal there it will show in your application you need to update the photo. I don't remember what the exact message was on pr portal but once you log in it will be clear that you need to upload a new photo.
sometimes it's a glitch that the photo is not there..

Reactions: MMCA4244 and dykex

jackdepp60

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks!

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
A week or 2 maybe. From timelines in this forum, Calgary VO is taking more time to send COPR's
Mine is Etobicoke.. And the 42 days average processing time starts from eCOPR date right?

And, I am yet to receive the PPR for my dependent. Will it be after our eCOPR?

san089

Nov 14, 2016
sometimes it's a glitch that the photo is not there..
Yeah true, but if it's a glitch you will be able to see the photo if you refresh 2-3 times or if you log out and log in. In case of a photo rejection, you will definitely get an email from PR Portal, and once you log in it will show you a message that your photo is rejected and needs to be updated again.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
People with Montreal VO, can I assume you have received an email telling you that your application is in queue for finalization, and can’t be processed due to work capacity limit? I received it and all the recipients were BCC’d.
Hi is there any chance that you can share the email add of montreal im also looking for there email to ask about my status havent receive PR portal almost a month already since all my stages pass and agent confirmed me that waiting for ppr.I wanted to email them if you can share the montreal portal email.thanks

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi is there any chance that you can share the email add of montreal im also looking for there email to ask about my status havent receive PR portal almost a month already since all my stages pass and agent confirmed me that waiting for ppr.I wanted to email them if you can share the montreal portal email.thanks
If you were not invite for portal 1 request, they will not respond to the email. It says so in the email everyone receives for portal. You just have to wait.

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
If you were not invite for portal 1 request, they will not respond to the email. It says so in the email everyone receives for portal. You just have to wait.
a ok thats make sense,thank you very much