+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
I have an unavoidable travel plan coming up at the end of April, was trying to understand the current trend of PR card processing timeline. Can we expect it within 2 months? Or is it taking way more time than that? I know things are still uncertain, any rough estimates?
The agent told me 42 day’s processing and you should receive first pr card within 42 days I’m waiting for mine also it’s been two weeks now

Reactions: SteffyC2

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Hey, I was waiting for you lol... After replying to the portal email, will they send us a separate email for outland dependent? How is the process of Outland dependent? Could you please guide?
it was a bit odd and favourable for me. I received the PPR via email addressing me one day before getting the confirmation email. in the attachment on the 2nd or 3rd page highlighted my spouse's name to submit the passport to the nearest VAC. she booked in person appointment and got everything done in under 20 days, receiving the passport and copr via courier sometime last week.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
it was a bit odd and favourable for me. I received the PPR via email addressing me one day before getting the confirmation email. in the attachment on the 2nd or 3rd page highlighted my spouse's name to submit the passport to the nearest VAC. she booked in person appointment and got everything done in under 20 days, receiving the passport and copr via courier sometime last week.
So, the PPR for dependents were send to you (primary applicant) right? Actually, both of us got the same email (Portal 1) and no PPR

Let's see how it goes.

LLG

Feb 3, 2023
The agent told me 42 day’s processing and you should receive first pr card within 42 days I’m waiting for mine also it’s been two weeks now
Is that 42 days from Submitting your address and photos? or 42 days from ecopr?

Pr1111111

Feb 13, 2023
Same here, I got my approval letter on 12th Jan. and replied same day, never heard anything until now... I sent 2 e-mails to check status however no any feedback... I don't know what going on...
Wow. I sent another follow up today, hopefully we get it soon.

aviatorab

Feb 13, 2023
as soon as you get your e- Copr. link your gckey with the pr portal. this isn't necessary, yet it's helpful to track the GUs. then raise a web form immediately to get the pr card soon. I have applied for mine today as I have a trip coming up soon. you will need your tickets, and itinerary as supporting docs. i have applied mine today.
Does everyone need to fill out the web form on PR portal to apply for the first PR card? or is it just for the folks who have some emergency situation and need to expedite the process?

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022

Alinik

Jun 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
I got my ecopr on Feb 2nd and linked my Application in GCKEY acount but status is still none and no update. On the other hand, my declaration, mailing address and photo as well are still in review. Is it normal or should I do anything?

DMF

Jan 4, 2023
I did ‍ but saying that I have already received the same email and sent them the screenshot with my Pr confirmation portal, photo and address under review

what a joke, waiting to much for this, it is very frustrating
Any update on ecopr?

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Does everyone need to fill out the web form on PR portal to apply for the first PR card? or is it just for the folks who have some emergency situation and need to expedite the process?
i have a trip planned coming up soon. booked the tickets and everything is set. aside the travelling part, you could pretty much do everything with the ecopr.