+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys, I got my portal email today. And replied it with filled template. I did not attach photo as it said we need to upload it in the portal. Now I am a bit worried lol. Did you all uploaded photos to the reply mail? Or just to the portal?
Congrats! All good. No photo needed at this stage.
You will receive another email in the coming days with portal credentials. You log in and upload your address and photo here.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Congrats! All good. No photo needed at this stage.
You will receive another email in the coming days with portal credentials. You log in and upload your address and photo here.
Such a relief.. Thanks..

The next thing I am worried about is how they will handle the request of my outland spouse's PPR :confused:, hope they will do the needful

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Such a relief.. Thanks..

The next thing I am worried about is how they will handle the request of my outland spouse's PPR :confused:, hope they will do the needful
Massive relief! Now the next wait begins lol!

Unsure on that if I am honest! Best of luck with it all.

Reactions: SteffyC2

LeonTi

Sep 13, 2022
Hi,
I got my ECOPR in early February and the status of the photo is still in review with IRCC. My PR application was done through the IRCC account online.
When I received the ecopr notification emails, I didn't see any instruction asking me to link my pr portal (ecopr) to my gc key.
Do I need to link my pr portal (ecopr) to my gc key (ircc account) in order to get the pr card made and/or observe the status of the pr card?

Thanks

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Hi Guys, I got my portal email today. And replied it with filled template. I did not attach photo as it said we need to upload it in the portal. Now I am a bit worried lol. Did you all uploaded photos to the reply mail? Or just to the portal?
Wait for the portal login email to upload photo

impak

Feb 6, 2023
Folks , i received my Copr Jan 26th , and am still waiting for the further update but i have vey important question if any one can help ,
i linked my application in GCKEY account , i had application submitted date states Jan 26th ALL THESE 2 WEEKS , But today suddenly that application submitted date changed from Jan 26th ti Feb 8th .

Please advise if that is normal. Thanks

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Folks , i received my Copr Jan 26th , and am still waiting for the further update but i have vey important question if any one can help ,
i linked my application in GCKEY account , i had application submitted date states Jan 26th ALL THESE 2 WEEKS , But today suddenly that application submitted date changed from Jan 26th ti Feb 8th .

Please advise if that is normal. Thanks
I received my copr same date no pr card yet I link my application to gckey account status says we are processing your application

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
I have an unavoidable travel plan coming up at the end of April, was trying to understand the current trend of PR card processing timeline. Can we expect it within 2 months? Or is it taking way more time than that? I know things are still uncertain, any rough estimates?

impak

Feb 6, 2023
you don't have to upload anything just give them the information they asked in the same email thread with same subject line, then they ll send you the login info for online Portal for PR , there you will upload the photo

dixon_davis

Aug 3, 2017
I have an unavoidable travel plan coming up at the end of April, was trying to understand the current trend of PR card processing timeline. Can we expect it within 2 months? Or is it taking way more time than that? I know things are still uncertain, any rough estimates?
Officially it takes 42 days as per the check processing time option. So I guess you should get it before April. If you haven't got it even after 42 days then you can raise a webform and they are supposed to act on it.

gottagetthatpr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
as soon as you get your e- Copr. link your gckey with the pr portal. this isn't necessary, yet it's helpful to track the GUs. then raise a web form immediately to get the pr card soon. I have applied for mine today as I have a trip coming up soon. you will need your tickets, and itinerary as supporting docs. i have applied mine today.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
as soon as you get your e- Copr. link your gckey with the pr portal. this isn't necessary, yet it's helpful to track the GUs. then raise a web form immediately to get the pr card soon. I have applied for mine today as I have a trip coming up soon. you will need your tickets, and itinerary as supporting docs. i have applied mine today.

Hey, I was waiting for you lol... After replying to the portal email, will they send us a separate email for outland dependent? How is the process of Outland dependent? Could you please guide?