+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

matheusmelose

Oct 21, 2022
You didn't even have close to the fastest approval ever dude......

I'm getting confused at how everyone is getting their ECOPRs before me, even though I got portal at or before the same time in late January. Oh well, can always count on IRCC for inequitable treatment.
What's your VO?

Etobicoke is being really fast but not for me hahahaha

nn007

Feb 14, 2023
You didn't even have close to the fastest approval ever dude......

I'm getting confused at how everyone is getting their ECOPRs before me, even though I got portal at or before the same time in late January. Oh well, can always count on IRCC for inequitable treatment.
so who had the fastest ? Any info?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
so who had the fastest ? Any info?
IRCC doesn't public records of this... but I can tell you:
  • A colleague of mine came on FSW got eCoPR in 18 days
  • All Newfound applicants from 2022 are getting eCoPR in as little as 30 days to 2-3 months
Congratulations to you though - you didn't even have to do anything to get PR. I hope you worship your spouse and treat him/her for giving you the best early Valentine's Day gift imaginable.

What's your VO?

Etobicoke is being really fast but not for me hahahaha
The processing offices where Sydney/Ottawa, and the portals issuance office is Calgary.

Reactions: gottagetthatpr

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Just because other people are getting it in a longer time... still doesn't make sense for them to take SO LONG to approve a picture... it's not the rest of the process... it's an easy thing
Not saying that because some people are waiting for months means it is ok. Absolutely not. The fact that some people are waiting much longer than others is atrocious. I was just stating that 4 days is not that long compared to how long others have been waiting for.

Yeah, you would think approving basic information such as address/ picture/ declaration is a simple thing that can likely be automated. But can always count on IRCC to add more beurocratic manual process on top to add more time and suffering.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Not saying that because some people are waiting for months means it is ok. Absolutely not. The fact that some people are waiting much longer than others is atrocious. I was just stating that 4 days is not that long compared to how long others have been waiting for.

Yeah, you would think approving basic information such as address/ picture/ declaration is a simple thing that can likely be automated. But can always count on IRCC to add more beurocratic manual process on top to add more time and suffering.
Fuck me you're waiting from 11 January? This is a disgrace. Me and a buddy of mine applied on exactly the same day and had a similar timeline (see my signature); portals and all the same day. He got eCoPR on the Saturday just gone by. He has a family of 4 and I'm single! Fuck my/our lives!

marinebrae

Jan 12, 2023
Same here, I got my approval letter on 12th Jan. and replied same day, never heard anything until now... I sent 2 e-mails to check status however no any feedback... I don't know what going on...
Yes it’s normal (even though it shouldn’t be) lately it took almost 2 months for some people

LuciaBasque

Apr 21, 2022
BC PNP NON-EE- PAPER SUBMISSION:

AR: Sep 07 2021
AOR: April 22 2022
BIL: April 25 2022
MR: Sep 18 2022
MD: Sep 21 2022
PORTAL: Oct 7 2022
eCOPR: Jan 10 2023
PIC: Still in review
PR card: nothing yet

Why take so long to get the picture approved? :(

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
BC PNP NON-EE- PAPER SUBMISSION:

AR: Sep 07 2021
AOR: April 22 2022
BIL: April 25 2022
MR: Sep 18 2022
MD: Sep 21 2022
PORTAL: Oct 7 2022
eCOPR: Jan 10 2023
PIC: Still in review
PR card: nothing yet

Why take so long to get the picture approved? :(
The pic will never get approved. Don't worry about it link you application to gckey

Reactions: LuciaBasque

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
Fuck me you're waiting from 11 January? This is a disgrace. Me and a buddy of mine applied on exactly the same day and had a similar timeline (see my signature); portals and all the same day. He got eCoPR on the Saturday just gone by. He has a family of 4 and I'm single! Fuck my/our lives!
Yeah bud, It's ridiculous. Unfortunately nothing that you and me can do but wait.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi Guys, I got my portal email today. And replied it with filled template. I did not attach photo as it said we need to upload it in the portal. Now I am a bit worried lol. Did you all uploaded photos to the reply mail? Or just to the portal?

Reactions: Keyshia