PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Mississauga

any one from this VO? i have seen people here getting their ecopr the next day

Last edited:
Reactions: RegSas

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Hi everyone. I need my eCoPr for a security clearance. Do you know any way to accelerate this process and get it earlier?

davidohayon24

Jan 27, 2023
I have a question about submitting the photo in the portal, it shows the picture when login in , but sometimes it doesn't like I didn't upload it asking to upload one, unless I refresh the page and then it appears, Happened to you? Should it be a problem?

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
I have a question about submitting the photo in the portal, it shows the picture when login in , but sometimes it doesn't like I didn't upload it asking to upload one, unless I refresh the page and then it appears, Happened to you? Should it be a problem?

It is just a glitch on the website. Refresh or log out and log back in should fix it.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Today Feb 02. 2023, I received an email saying "Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed, I immediately signed into the portal and downloaded the eCOPR, my address was accepted and my photo is still under review. Does anyone know how long is it going to take for the IRCC to approve the PR CARD photo?
PR Card photo never gets approved. My Friend got his PR card but Photo is still in review

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
I am an Indian and I do not have a last name. In the PR application, we have been following IRCC rules and filling in first name in given name field.
I have received PR confirmation email and I need to reply to it.
My question is, should I write only first name in Name field or write Null Name or some other extra detail?
if anybody have faced this problem, please let me know

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I am an Indian and I do not have a last name. In the PR application, we have been following IRCC rules and filling in first name in given name field.
I have received PR confirmation email and I need to reply to it.
My question is, should I write only first name in Name field or write Null Name or some other extra detail?
if anybody have faced this problem, please let me know
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

Based on this information, you should enter your given name into the last name field and leave the given name field blank. This means IRCC will treat your one name as a last name.

Reactions: jan1992

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
My timeline:

PR Confirmation e-mail
- Jan 25, 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 25, 2023 - same day
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 31, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 31, 2023 - same day
eCoPR generation date - Waiting
Photos approved - Pending
VO - Niagara

Does any one know how long it takes to get eCoPR these days?

Thank you.

Reactions: RegSas

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
My timeline:

PR Confirmation e-mail
- Jan 25, 2023
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 25, 2023 - same day
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 31, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 31, 2023 - same day
eCoPR generation date - Waiting
Photos approved - Pending
VO - Niagara

Does any one know how long it takes to get eCoPR these days?

Thank you.
I believe it's totally random and varies from VO to VO. I got my eCOPR today. Submitted my photo and address on 28th Jan. My primary VO is Vancouver and eCOPR VO is ETOBICOKE

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I believe it's totally random and varies from VO to VO. I got my eCOPR today. Submitted my photo and address on 28th Jan. My primary VO is Vancouver and eCOPR VO is ETOBICOKE
yeah, it's super random. From what I can gather going off my own experience Calgary and Montreal seem to be a bit of a bottleneck at the moment. I've been waiting on eCOPR since Jan 17th from Calgary, but I know there are others who have been waiting since December.

Reactions: FissionMailed

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
yeah, it's super random. From what I can gather going off my own experience Calgary and Montreal seem to be a bit of a bottleneck at the moment. I've been waiting on eCOPR since Jan 17th from Calgary, but I know there are others who have been waiting since December.
Hope you get it soon :)