PR confirmation portal timelines

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
That’s super fast, congrats
Calgary is the slowest VO, I got my first portal confirmation on 18 Jan, got my credentials on 21st and uploaded stuff on it the same day but haven’t received my ECOPR yet. Anybody with the same timeline with VO Calgary received their ECOPR? Please let me know

I am waiting since January 7th and still no ECOPR. What is your stream?

SVStart5

Dec 19, 2022
Did anyone got PR card from Calgary , for COPR issued on or before 16th Jan-2023? Below is summary of my application and I am waiting for my PR Card.

PR Confirmation e-mail – October 10, 2022 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials – October 11, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - October 12, 2022
eCoPR generation date – January 16, 2023
PR Cards received – Pending (for almost two weeks)
VO: Calgary

fonewire

Jan 5, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 2nd 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 2nd 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Nov 2nd 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 5th 2023
PR Cards received - Jan 29th 2023
VO - Calgary
Stream - Family EE

Phew... It has been quite the journey and the wait. Glad it's over though! Wishing you lot the best and I'm sure your PR cards will come in soon!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Nov 2nd 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Nov 2nd 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Nov 2nd 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 5th 2023
PR Cards received - Jan 29th 2023
VO - Calgary
Stream - Family EE

Phew... It has been quite the journey and the wait. Glad it's over though! Wishing you lot the best and I'm sure your PR cards will come in soon!
Congrats! did you link at any time your PR card process to GC account to track the process please?

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
CEC EE in-land PR application

Waiting for eCOPR and PR Card

Question: Is it legal to leave Canada after giving consent on the PR portal that I am currently in Canada (In-Canada declaration) - to which it has been around a month - while waiting for eCOPR?

I did the In-Canada declaration thing and uploaded the details - address and photo - on the PR portal on January 9th and have been waiting to receive my eCOPR. I have an important trip coming up on 9th Feb for which I will have to leave Canada. I was wondering if this is legal to do so; did not find any information on any of the ircc webpages. I am ready for the cases that it arrives before or during the trip to apply for PRTD. If eCOPR does not come at all during the trip then my work permit and visa will work to enter back to Canada.

The declaration on the PR portal says: "I, fill-full-name-here, declare that I am currently in Canada....etc." So I am guessing it should not be a problem because when I filled this it was 9th Jan and I was in Canada then so technically it makes sense....but....if you have any thoughts/experience please let me know or share the links, this would be really useful. Thank you...!

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
For the Calgary VO, I have observed over the past few weeks that the process for the people who have applied under the BC PNP stream has been faster compared to people in the other streams. This is a great thing for them if true and I am happy for them. Does anybody else thinks the same? Is the CEC EE stream also prioritized the same? Any insights would be really useful. Thanks.

mydoraemons

Aug 31, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 19 (Replied Jan 23)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 24
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 25
eCoPR generation date - Jan 29th
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Montreal

CEC Inland

Reactions: klubsoda

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
that's fantastic news that you got your eCOPR - I know you're wait between Portal 1 and Portal 2 was stressful for you
thanks man :) . Yeah I was too stressed at that time but once I got that I thought it would take 1-2 months for Ecopr.

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hey Everyone,
I didn’t get auto reply email from IRCC when I replied to PR confirmation e-mail. Is it normal?
Any thoughts??

PR confirmation e-mail - 25th January, 2023
Email with Credentials- Still waiting…

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hey Everyone,
I didn’t get auto reply email from IRCC when I replied to PR confirmation e-mail. Is it normal?
Any thoughts??

PR confirmation e-mail - 25th January, 2023
Email with Credentials- Still waiting…

Wait till tomorrow morning. I'd recommend them sending them a reminder.

Reactions: RegSas