+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

fonewire

Jan 5, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec, 8th 2022 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec, 13th 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec, 13th 2022
eCoPR generation date - Dec, 14th 2022
PR Cards received - Jan, 10th 2023 (received for Primary applicant and dependent, Not for spouse. Portal still showing photo in review for all)
VO - Calgary

Where can we contact for spouse PR card to check whether its posted or not?
Any suggestions please?

IRCC just disconnects
Congrats on getting your PR card! Hope your spouse gets it soon. Just wanted to ask you if you got an email when your card was dispatched and if so when? My VO is also Calgary (got my ecopr on at the start of the year) and I'm hoping to travel in February
Thanks

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Received eCoPR yesterday evening.
VO Montreal
Permanent residence application approval email on September 26th, 2022.
Photo uploaded on pr confirmation portal on October 6, 2022.
Congrats, looks like we are seeing some movements at Montreal VO

Sub2808

Feb 3, 2022
I finally received my CoPR today from Montreal VO after 3 months of waiting (from October 13)
Wondering if anyone has recently received their PR cards? If yes, how long did it take from CoPR? Just asking to understand the timeline.. thank you!

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 11 2023 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 12 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 12 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Card received - Pending
VO - Vancouver (primary) Calgary (secondary)

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
I finally received my CoPR today from Montreal VO after 3 months of waiting (from October 13)
Wondering if anyone has recently received their PR cards? If yes, how long did it take from CoPR? Just asking to understand the timeline.. thank you!
Great to see many from Montreal ! Comgrats !

saich9424

Aug 12, 2018
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 13th, 2022 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 13th 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 13th Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - 13th Jan 2023
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Etobicoke

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
My advice is to submit a BOWP application as soon as possible. The system will send you an email extending your status by 120 days. Don't worry about the money...they will eventually reject your BOWP and return your money.
Thanks for letting me know. How long did it take for you to get an email of extension after submitting BOWP? or is it an instant email thing?
I received the letter in a few hours. But I know folks who received it after a week. I think you are good now. Take a print of your BOWP application status page and present it to whoever needs it. ALso, read this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

Last edited:
Reactions: radhika98

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
finally, we received our eCOPR today, Here are the timelines --

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 12, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 12, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 12, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 13, 2023 (~1 month after uploading photo)
VO - Etobicoke

We wish all the best to all out here and Hopefully, everyone will get theirs soon.

Reactions: Zoe_W and KalV

guptasaurabh

Sep 6, 2022
finally, we received our eCOPR today, Here are the timelines --

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 12, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 12, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 12, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 13, 2023 (~1 month after uploading photo)
VO - Etobicoke

We wish all the best to all out here and Hopefully, everyone will get theirs soon.
Would you mind telling how to check VO. I dont know my VO. Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 6, 2023; waiting for eCoPR

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 13 2023 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Pending
eCoPR generation date - Pending
VO - Etobicocke

• Love
Reactions: quarantine2020

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
Would you mind telling how to check VO. I dont know my VO. Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 6, 2023; waiting for eCoPR
The very first PR confirmation email should have the VO details , see the below sample--

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

Reactions: Armstrong17

guptasaurabh

Sep 6, 2022
The very first PR confirmation email should have the VO details , see the below sample--

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
Ohh yes. Got it and thank you so much.

Reactions: rocker123

Star44

Dec 19, 2022
Hello Everyone, was wondering if there is a from only for people who are waiting for pr card after ecopr. If there is any can you please share the link with me. Thanks!

Reactions: Sub2808