+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

bittersugar

Jan 5, 2023
Nope, still waiting for my Ecopr, uploaded my address and photo on the 3rd of November......
Same here, I submitted my picture and address on the 1 of Dec, still no news. I had plans to travel at the beginning of February…
Feels like Montreal office is still asleep but there is hope…:)

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Same here, I submitted my picture and address on the 1 of Dec, still no news. I had plans to travel at the beginning of February…
Feels like Montreal office is still asleep but there is hope…:)
I saw they issuded to people waiting from 20ish november last week till saturday. Maybe this week it is our turn. Uploaf photo 1 dec too.

Cal2022

Dec 21, 2022
yes, same here. No matter what we tried the message kept coming. So we decided to just check the box and submit it. The message was about that photo doesn’t meet the requirements to be within ..x.. We had digital photos from London Drugs, specifically made for PR purpose. Now still waiting and hoping that photos will be accepted..
I found that the London Dugs digital photo was insufficient resolution and I had to scan the hard copy photo they provided. It is still under review.

Cal2022

Dec 21, 2022
Please Help! IRCC has uploaded someone elses ecopr on my portal! What should I do now after 3 months ! :( this is unbelievable
On one of the emails they provided instructions on what to do if your eCOPR information is wrong (I recall that it was the Portal Credentials email). The instructions may be repeated on your eCOPR email (but as I have not received mine, I am not sure. Good luck!

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
Reactions: Van012

LeonTi

Sep 13, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 22 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - pending
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -pending
eCOPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending

VO Calgary
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 22 (Replied the same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 9th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal -Jan 9th
eCOPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending

Reactions: BasEkGalti