+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Kd143

Jun 7, 2021
Help!!
My declaration accept on 29 December 2022 butbi haven't got my ECOPR yet. Anyone knoe how long its gonna take

bittersugar

Jan 5, 2023
Did anyone had any issues submitting a pic, when you had to prove ur address and submit a picture of yourself. I had to change picture size and type a couple of times cause it was giving a message that this pic may not be the right size please change it or there is a chance that they may not accept it.I’ve tried changing but no result so I just had to submit it as it was.
Thanks

Reactions: KalV

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
Did anyone had any issues submitting a pic, when you had to prove ur address and submit a picture of yourself. I had to change picture size and type a couple of times cause it was giving a message that this pic may not be the right size please change it or there is a chance that they may not accept it.I’ve tried changing but no result so I just had to submit it as it was.
Thanks
yes, same here. No matter what we tried the message kept coming. So we decided to just check the box and submit it. The message was about that photo doesn’t meet the requirements to be within ..x.. We had digital photos from London Drugs, specifically made for PR purpose. Now still waiting and hoping that photos will be accepted..

SVStart5

Dec 19, 2022
It's close to 3 months in waiting for COPR , VO being Calgary. Even though my PR application approved three months back, still my GKEY profile shows medical passed and further processing is in progress. Not sure if I need to do any action to update GCKEY to help my COPR process should be expedited or COPR issue has no relation to GCKEY linkage with approval status. Appreciate helpful suggestions.

fonewire

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, guys has anyone recently gotten their pr cards? if so when did you receive your ecopr/copr. I'm looking to travel around mid-February so can anyone tell me if it's likely ill get my pr card by then?

My timeline is:
Photo and address uploaded - 3rd November
Ecopr received - 2nd January
PR card - still pending
VO - Calgary