Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
And hubby received his eCOPR last night. Finally. Now we wait for his physical PR Card...

Applied for his SIN Number right away, of course. OHIP Next.
Congrats! What was the issued date on eCoPR?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Hey guys, just curious how did u guys k which VO your application is at when they send you the portal req?
It shows on the email that sends you the portal invite

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I got the approval letter last Friday but still waiting for credentials for portal. Do you know how long does it take? I replied to the email right away. VO is Montreal.

IdlyDosaAP

Nov 24, 2022
I got the approval letter last Friday but still waiting for credentials for portal. Do you know how long does it take? I replied to the email right away. VO is Montreal.
My VO was also Montreal and they took 10 days to send the credentials. I now wait for my COPR

tepla_17

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello All,

I uploaded my address and photo in the portal on Oct 18th and haven't received any updates from IRC yet. I know people here are waiting from beginning of the Oct. Do we have any platform to contact IRCC and check what's happening? I am planning to travel outside Canada and not sure what to do in this situation, my work permit also expired and I am currently on implied status.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello All,

I uploaded my address and photo in the portal on Oct 18th and haven't received any updates from IRC yet. I know people here are waiting from beginning of the Oct. Do we have any platform to contact IRCC and check what's happening? I am planning to travel outside Canada and not sure what to do in this situation, my work permit also expired and I am currently on implied status.
I feel you. We’ve been waiting since October 24 and no eCOPR yet. Our work permit is also expiring soon.

TyNS

Nov 2, 2022
PR Approval: September 28
Portal Update and Submission: October 7
eCopr: November 4 @09.45am Atlantic Time after one month of pressure and appeals
VO: Montreal (online application submitted in December 2021 with no AOR or further information on the IRCC system for months)
SIN: November 4
PR Card: November 24 (from Sydney Case Processing Centre, Nova Scotia)
I have given all the necessary information. Please I won't be able to reply to enquiries.

Sherlock1234

Nov 24, 2022
PR Approval: September 28
Portal Update and Submission: October 7
eCopr: November 4 @09.45am Atlantic Time after one month of pressure and appeals
VO: Montreal (online application submitted in December 2021 with no AOR or further information on the IRCC system for months)
SIN: November 4
PR Card: November 24 (from Sydney Case Processing Centre, Nova Scotia)
I have given all the necessary information. Please I won't be able
how did you put pressure and what are the ways you chose to appeal apart from the web form

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Did you get any reply from them? Please update me
Hey Shouman, I finally got ahold of IRCC today in this regard. As soon as we get eCOPR, all other visas are invalid (in my case, visitor visa). So we should get a PRTD. Anyway, to be on the safe side, I would check with an immigration lawyer to be on the safe side.

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Got PPR on November 11, sent my passport via the gckey as requested and since then no response. Is this normal? And do I need to do anything else?