Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
Tony Nguyen 2020 on 232 page wrote that he has completed virtual landing on February 8th, eventhough he got eCoPR in March. I hope that should be the case with our eCoPRs.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello. May I ask how long should we wait for the eCOPR? We have submitted our photos and declaration last October 24, 2022 and until now we’re still waiting for the eCOPR. Some got there’s on the following day. May I ask what’s the timeline? Thank you in advance. VO Montreal

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Hello. May I ask how long should we wait for the eCOPR? We have submitted our photos and declaration last October 24, 2022 and until now we’re still waiting for the eCOPR. Some got there’s on the following day. May I ask what’s the timeline? Thank you in advance. VO Montreal
Most of people are waiting since the beginning of October or even September. It is almost not moving. Nobody knows why.

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
PR Approval: September 28
Portal Update and Submission: October 7
eCopr: November 4 @09.45am Atlantic Time after one month of pressure and appeals
VO: Montreal
SIN: November 4
Hi TyNS.
What kind of pressure are you talking about? Mailing the office? Web Forms?
Do you have any insights on what is going on?

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
I apologise if this has already been answered somewhere. I had a question - What are the steps I should take if I get my portal email when I am out of Canada? I am travelling from 19th November to 28th November. If I get my portal email during that time, can I wait until I am back in the country and then reply?

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
I apologise if this has already been answered somewhere. I had a question - What are the steps I should take if I get my portal email when I am out of Canada? I am travelling from 19th November to 28th November. If I get my portal email during that time, can I wait until I am back in the country and then reply?
You can either wait if this is not a long journey or reply that you are traveling and provide a return date.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Wait . Once you are back , reply to the email with necessary information. You can’t declare from outside Canada.

Last edited:

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
Wait . Once you are back , reply to the email with necessary information. You can declare from outside Canada.
Thank you for replying! Sorry if this question seems dumb; but what do you mean "declare from outside Canada"?

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for replying! Sorry if this question seems dumb; but what do you mean "declare from outside Canada"?

Thank you!
Sorry my bad you can’t declare in portal that you are in Canada. Once you get pr portal, you need to upload your picture, declare that you are in Canada for virtual landing and submit address. As you are out of Canada you can’t declare inside portal that you are inside Canada. You either can reply to their email that you are outside and they will ask you to send passport to local embassy for Visa . I will suggest you to travel back to Canada and they declare inside portal.

Reactions: thisisvivi

Sonali_21

Nov 7, 2022
PR Approval: 4th October 2022
Portal Update Submission: 4th October 2022
VO Calgary
Still not received eCOPR. Portal update showing In review with IRCC
Is there anyone facing the same issue ?

chaw-chaw

Nov 3, 2022
PR Approval: 4th October 2022
Portal Update Submission: 4th October 2022
VO Calgary
Still not received eCOPR. Portal update showing In review with IRCC
Is there anyone facing the same issue ?
same. address and photo submitted oct3. and still in review.

may i ask when is your permit expiring?

ams1111

Nov 9, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? October 13
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? October 13
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? October 13
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Haven't received yet
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Haven't received yet

Hey everyone! I have recently received PR confirmation and declared my presence in Canada. I have to travel to visit family in the US from November 21 - December 27. Based on what a lot of other people have shared, it's looking like I may not receive my ECOPR / PR card in the mail before I leave the country. I currently have a one year Canadian open work permit through the IEC / Interexchange program (seperate from my PR application) and I am curious if anyone knows if I will still be able to fly back into Canada with this seperate work permit even though I am still waiting for my PR card? I am finding this part of the process to be a bit confusing and I didn't realize the EOCPR / PR card could take longer than a month! Thanks for any information you may have!