Picture sent to production
good luck guys
and what was the date of issue on it?

rumbleij

Feb 22, 2022
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
when your ITA was picked up ?

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Did anyone get portal invite in last few weeks. We had applied for my husbands PR (inland paper sponsorship) on the tracker we see everything completed also the COPR number but no Portal invite email yet. Don’t know what to do.

TyNS

Nov 2, 2022
ATTENTION: I want to draw everyone's attention to a telegram group, https://t.me/c/1670428654/2743 , that was created by a narcissistic person by the name Sam. Please, you are advised not join the group and please advise people who are there to pull out. The admin, Sam, is very envious of people who got their ecopr while there and talks down on everyone, and if you dare to correct him, he would kick you out instantly. He has been reported to the appropriate security agency and the ircc for security evaluation. If you still don't believe me, you can join the group to read his posts and how he treats people like slaves, like Gnu and the minions. Please stay here on CanadaVisa for updates from other members. We are all too stressed with ircc issues to add an arrogant, ignorant, and toxic person to our lives. Once again, please avoid the telegram group by Sam. He is being monitored by the appropriate authorities since it was reported this morning. Thanks for your attention and best wishes to us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: kukestoronto

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
ATTENTION: I want to draw everyone's attention to a telegram group, https://t.me/c/1670428654/2743 , that was created by a narcissistic person by the name Sam. Please, you are advised not join the group and please advise people who are there to pull out. The admin, Sam, is very envious of people who got their ecopr while there and talks down on everyone, and if you dare to correct him, he would kick you out instantly. He has been reported to the appropriate security agency and the ircc for security evaluation. If you still don't believe me, you can join the group to read his posts and how he treats people like slaves, like Gnu and the minions. Please stay here on CanadaVisa for updates from other members. We are all too stressed with ircc issues to add an arrogant, ignorant, and toxic person to our lives. Once again, please avoid the telegram group by Sam. He is being monitored by the appropriate authorities since it was reported this morning. Thanks for your attention and best wishes to us all.
100% true I was part of that group under my name Aaron and I AM OUT OF THERE DO NOT FOLLOW THAT LOOSER GUYS

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Portal and picture provided on October 3rd,2022
RECEIVED BOTH EMAILS ON THE SAME DAY
ECoPR received today,
October 31, 2022
issued date
November 2nd
We mailed your permanent resident card to you.
I waited a long time for this day
I wish all the best for you it will happen don't get nervous don't lose hope
I started this journey Feb 2018

TyNS

Nov 2, 2022
Portal and picture provided on October 3rd,2022
RECEIVED BOTH EMAILS ON THE SAME DAY
ECoPR received today,
October 31, 2022
issued date
November 2nd
We mailed your permanent resident card to you.
I waited a long time for this day
I wish all the best for you it will happen don't get nervous don't lose hope
I started this journey Feb 2018
Congratulations again. Guys are missing your inspiration at https://t.me/+5BIj8EXgsq02NDhh

Reactions: kukestoronto

vj_viju

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse/Calgary
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
I have received an email this morning requesting to send eye color and height which I did and I have submitted all the required details in portal on Oct 5th ..

Still I’m Waiting for copr