NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Someone told me IRCC may not be going to approve eCopr until Oct 28th due to Ukraine refugee.
What do you mean? All eCoprs processing is put on hold till Oct 28th?

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Got the portal e-mail on October 5
Portal access credentials - October 9 (provided address and photo same day)
No eCoPR and PR card so far.

As far as I understand, before I get the eCoPR, my previous immigration (WP) status is valid even if I have an account on the PR confirmation portal.

I will need to travel in a few weeks outside Canada for 3 weeks. It seems like there is almost no chance to get a PR card by that date.
Does anybody know if this is possible to put the process "on hold" at that stage so that I would be able to keep the current status and be able to return back to Canada?

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
IELTS Request
Got the portal e-mail on October 5
Portal access credentials - October 9 (provided address and photo same day)
No eCoPR and PR card so far.

As far as I understand, before I get the eCoPR, my previous immigration (WP) status is valid even if I have an account on the PR confirmation portal.

I will need to travel in a few weeks outside Canada for 3 weeks. It seems like there is almost no chance to get a PR card by that date.
Does anybody know if this is possible to put the process "on hold" at that stage so that I would be able to keep the current status and be able to return back to Canada?
I think, once you have valid work permit and valid visa, you can enter Canada. If you are on maintained status, you should not leave to keep the current status. If you get eCoPR by that time, then you need to apply for PRTD (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html) to enter.

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
I think, once you have valid work permit and valid visa, you can enter Canada. If you are on maintained status, you should not leave to keep the current status. If you get eCoPR by that time, then you need to apply for PRTD (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-travel-document.html) to enter.
I am aware of the PRTD process, however, I will be staying outside Canada for a short period of time not enough to get PRTD...
So, I am curious if there is a way to ask IRCC "postpone my virtual landing for two weeks".

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
I am not sure, If webform or calling IRCC will help.

Reactions: vartserg

kamaljot95

Oct 21, 2022
My timeline.

AOR: 12 August

Medical request: 15 August

Requested for info to create PR confirmation portal account (Calgary VO), :29 August

Sep 21 2022 - PR confirmation portal login / case created. Submitted address and photo same day

23 September - eCOPR available for download, PR confirmation portal shows address verified, photo still in review

Oct 18th 2022 - through GC key account and linking application, status shows PR card is approved and has been mailed.

Oct 21st 2022 - PR card received by post. PR confirmation portal still shows status as “in review”

anilch

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Congrats! thank you for sharing the timeline.

prasanth3506

Oct 13, 2022
Did anyone got email to update height and eye colour from pr portal email one of my friend got email yesterday to update he got approval on last week still waiting for ecopr