PR confirmation portal timelines

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Anyone in similar situation?
FSW-inland
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - May 26, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - May 27, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - May 27, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Jun 15, 2022
5. What is the VO? - Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - Waiting.
Got COPR today. Finally done.

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
I am facing similar problems too. I do not think i entered an incorrect address though, very unlikely for me to do so because i double check everything so I am a bit confused, perhaps I did not sure. today I received this: SECOND NOTICE: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) G000313455. Basically request to submit same info I submitted over two weeks ago.
i still have address undefined but just now received ecopr.Photo is still in review.

Reactions: BoniTich

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
On 7th June, @IRCC gc key account.

IRCC asked me to send them right of pr fee receipt within 7 days as they told me they won’t generate ecopr without that so I sent receipt via web form right away but webform sometimes takes more than 7 days to be viewed by them…..so not sure how they will get it within 7 days and my ecopr depends on this :(

and today I opened my pr portal it says my mailing address is «undefined » .
I am very sure I entered the right address, there is an option to add/edit but im not sure if I should.
may be it was a technical error :(

please help!!!!!
I am in the same boat but I believe it is a technical error because someone with the same issue here said they received their eCopr. Guess its just a waiting game, a positive one though so dont stress :)

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi everybody, I’m not cec but fsw inland. I’m getting the undefined thingy too. I got my ecopr on April 25, and was approved on the 19. Haven’t got my pr card yet though. Anyone knows if this undefined thing is just an error? Thank you!

Doraemons

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Hi folks,

I need a bit of guidance. I am currently inland in Ontario and trying to do the virtual landing process.

I raised a webform informing them that I am currently inland and also sent a mail to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca informing them that I just received the request for passport mail. it has been 8 days and I have received no response on the two.

What do I do now?
You will have to wait. I had PPR as well, the next they are going to ask you is probably tell you to upload your address and proof of address to the portal. The upload is very tricky, I had to keep refreshing the submitted document page to see the place where I’m able to upload. Many people have similar problem when they were asked to upload their Canada address.

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
Does any one also have the new tab in the portal? Permanent resident Card/Travel Document? What should we do with it?

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
Does any one also have the new tab in the portal? Permanent resident Card/Travel Document? What should we do with it?
yes i see one too. saw on fb some post about it. Nothing to be done or bothered about.It is not for initial pr card application.

Reactions: Atooli

Atooli

Jan 25, 2022
Also how long usually takes after ghost update to receive the e-mail for "your card is in production phase"?

Shubi

Apr 21, 2022
I am facing similar problems too. I do not think i entered an incorrect address though, very unlikely for me to do so because i double check everything so I am a bit confused, perhaps I did not sure. today I received this: SECOND NOTICE: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) G000313455. Basically request to submit same info I submitted over two weeks ago.
Exactly the same thing happened with me. They sent me the second notice even though i have submitted my photo, address and declaration on may 30th still waiting for copr

Reactions: BoniTich