+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? -3/10/2022 same day replied email back
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?-3/15/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- 3/15/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- Waiting
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Have you received yours?

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Did anyone from Feb get PR card? I've been waiting since march 4, no update
I think I remember you buddy from PNP thread. Please post your timeline.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys,
Please see my timeline below:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 18
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke (Per Portal email)
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

Anyone with the similar timelines still waiting for eCopr?

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Thanks! I sent emails near 8 AM. Hopefully hearing from them soon. still waiting for eCoRP from March 7
Can you please list out the emails you use for eCopr follow-up? Is you visa office is Etobicoke (Approval email received from Etobicoke office)?

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
Has anyone sent emails to below recently - i wanted to send emails to Etobicoke office since my VO is Etobicoke in addition to ontario and portal emails. Do these emails still work ?
CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca,
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca,
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca,

Thanks!
I have been waiting for eCoPR for 59 days and last week I tried sending emails to these and to Ontario IRCC, but only got automated responses. The Prairies email responded, but they only said the application is in progress and further inquiries would not be responded to.

I don't know what my VO is and I don't know how to find out except for making a request that's going to take another 3 months.

MemberAli

Mar 2, 2022
Hi,
I received my eCoPr on November 24, 2021 and since then I have been waiting for my initial PR card. The declaration and address were accepted, but the photo is still being reviewed. My photo is 1200x1600px.jpg. I talked to the photo studio a couple of days ago, and they said that they received an urgent email from IRCC on December 15, 2021; changing the photo size to 1200x1680px.
Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Mar 18, 2022
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 5, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 5, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 6, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 23, 2022

• Love
Reactions: soccer_007

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hi

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 23, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
Today(on March 24), I received an email from IRCC couple of hours ago saying “Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal.”
However, email didn’t had my emailid in the To list(it said “no recipient”) and my Name wasn’t printed either in the body of the email. I checked the PR Portal, there is no eCOPR available as yet. The status is still “In Review with IRCC”

Has anyone else experienced the same? Not sure if eCOPR will appear at a later time in the day.

• Wow

Duke1980

Aug 25, 2020
Hi guys,

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 5, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 5, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 6, 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 23, 2022
Hi, firstly, congratulations for the eCOPR.
Could you please advise, what was the subject/content of the confirmation email(was it addressed it you or was it a generic email). Also did the eCOPR appear on the portal straight away after you received the confirmation email?

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 23, 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 14, 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 14, 2022
Today(on March 24), I received an email from IRCC couple of hours ago saying “Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal.”
However, email didn’t had my emailid in the To list(it said “no recipient”) and my Name wasn’t printed either in the body of the email. I checked the PR Portal, there is no eCOPR available as yet. The status is still “In Review with IRCC”

Has anyone else experienced the same? Not sure if eCOPR will appear at a later time in the day.
Go further down the portal, your ECOPR should be available for downloads

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hi guys,

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Vancouver

Reactions: Bukols