+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
I got P1.
Well that's some of the requested information I guess.

I'm assuming you are an inland application and the class is CEC given the thread we are on.

If you have replied to P1 with the requested information then you do not need to do anything. You will receive an email which gives you log in details for the PR portal tracker. It could be a few days, it could be weeks. Once you get this you can log in and submit the declaration, photo and address.

If you create your own account in the PR portal then you may cause additional delays.

Garnacho7

Dec 21, 2023
Hey, just looked at the spreadsheet (yeah, I know the data is only a fraction of the real number of applications they’re actually processing cause some people like me may not have known about the spreadsheet) is there anyone else seeing this who still hasn’t got the eCOPR from early Feb 2025 expiration date? Got my P2 March 8th and my CoPR expiration date is Feb 10 2025. Montreal.

Daman janjua

Apr 17, 2024
Well that's some of the requested information I guess.

I'm assuming you are an inland application and the class is CEC given the thread we are on.

If you have replied to P1 with the requested information then you do not need to do anything. You will receive an email which gives you log in details for the PR portal tracker. It could be a few days, it could be weeks. Once you get this you can log in and submit the declaration, photo and address.

If you create your own account in the PR portal then you may cause additional delays.
Ok.
Thank you so much .

Garnacho7

Dec 21, 2023
Hey, just looked at the spreadsheet (yeah, I know the data is only a fraction of the real number of applications they’re actually processing cause some people like me may not have known about the spreadsheet) is there anyone else seeing this who still hasn’t got the eCOPR from early Feb 2025 expiration date? Got my P2 March 8th and my CoPR expiration date is Feb 10 2025. Montreal.
Also, is it just random or do they go by COPR expiry. Cause if my name were on the list it would look like they skipped me. Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs. I know it’s probably nothing to worry about but I was just wondering.

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
Also, is it just random or do they go by COPR expiry. Cause if my name were on the list it would look like they skipped me. Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs. I know it’s probably nothing to worry about but I was just wondering.
Currently there are 4 other people in the list with COPR dates before yours (ignoring the ones from 2024). Some people got there eCOPR yesterday and they were early in the month.

I would suggest not over thinking it for now, give it a few days. It does not seem that there is a very strict order that the applications are processed in :)

Garnacho7

Dec 21, 2023
Currently there are 4 other people in the list with COPR dates before yours (ignoring the ones from 2024). Some people got there eCOPR yesterday and they were early in the month.

I would suggest not over thinking it for now, give it a few days. It does not seem that there is a very strict order that the applications are processed in :)
Thanks! I only see 2 people though. And 1 of them hasn’t received p2 yet, so I don’t think they can get ECOPR anyway.

ABuser1

Apr 15, 2024
I was on the sheet but looks as though I am not now. I was hoping it would come 4/16 or 4/17 based on the tracker estimate but nothing still. We have left and reentered and informed IRCC via the e-mail that we sent portal info to. I have also reached out via e-mail because our child is not listed in the portal. We have not gotten any responses from that e-mail address other than the initial portal log in info and have called in to confirm it is the correct e-mail to be sending these updates to.

Here is info again for google doc.
Portal 1 03/07/2024
Portal 2 03/13/2024
COPR expiry date 02/05/2025
VO Montreal

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I was on the sheet but looks as though I am not now. I was hoping it would come 4/16 or 4/17 based on the tracker estimate but nothing still. We have left and reentered and informed IRCC via the e-mail that we sent portal info to. I have also reached out via e-mail because our child is not listed in the portal. We have not gotten any responses from that e-mail address other than the initial portal log in info and have called in to confirm it is the correct e-mail to be sending these updates to.

Here is info again for google doc.
Portal 1 03/07/2024
Portal 2 03/13/2024
COPR expiry date 02/05/2025
VO Montreal
You should be visible now!