+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mark_0214

Oct 2, 2020
Hey guys, i’m planning to travel outside canada in a month and i still havent received my pr card. Is there a way to speed up pr card application?

Batkhan87

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
Hello guys i need help here my wife in Canada on outland spousal application for pr application. She is in canada on open work permit last month in February she received corp confirmation in pr tracker from last one and half month we are waiting to receive photo link in pr potal but when my wife go to pr potal there is no link to upload photo . We received first email to submit height eyes colour etc requirements which my wife submitted then after few week we received another email to submit photo in pr potal since then everyday we go to pr potal but there is no link to upload photos. I called cic and submitted few web forms but no clear answer then how we submitted photo . please i need help how to solve this problem and upload photo in pr potal. Please help me out here thanks . My wife immigration centre is Montreal office.

Apr 1, 2024
Hi guys when people mention the application tracker do they mean the IRCC GCkey website? Or the PR portal

I got the P1 email which advised to not create an account on the portal. However, I already did that long ago when starting the PR application in the first place as I was told that this was the way to begin applying to PR. Then I was told to transfer the application to the IRCC gckey website at some point. Will this cause any problems?

If I don't receive P2 this week (it will be two weeks since the reply to P1) who should I contact? My local MP?

Bawa sehgal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys when people mention the application tracker do they mean the IRCC GCkey website? Or the PR portal

I got the P1 email which advised to not create an account on the portal. However, I already did that long ago when starting the PR application in the first place as I was told that this was the way to begin applying to PR. Then I was told to transfer the application to the IRCC gckey website at some point. Will this cause any problems?

If I don't receive P2 this week (it will be two weeks since the reply to P1) who should I contact? My local MP?
Date of your p1?