Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
18-10-2023
I received the background check complete message and an instruction letter about confirming my permanent residence using the portal on Jan 4.
I answered all the questions like name, height, eye color, current address etc. and sent an e-mail back on Jan 6 but I haven't received anything so far.
VO is Montreal and I replied to IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca. Anyone have any idea I can do to go to the next step? Should I send an email again?
Looks like Montreal office is very slow compared to other VO's. I am waiting for portal credentials for 20 days now.

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
I received the background check complete message and an instruction letter about confirming my permanent residence using the portal on Jan 4.
I answered all the questions like name, height, eye color, current address etc. and sent an e-mail back on Jan 6 but I haven't received anything so far.
VO is Montreal and I replied to IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca. Anyone have any idea I can do to go to the next step? Should I send an email again?
Took 35 days for me and 33 days for ECOPR

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Can you please share what you wrote in a body of your email?

Thx
I got invited to provide a declaration of presence in Canada, mailing address, and photo in the PR portal on 26th Jan, and provided all the details on the same date for myself and my spouse. Hence reaching out to you to ensure that if there are any additional details needed to issue eCOPR.

I would be very much thankful to you for your kindness. Thanks in advance!

For your reference, here are my application details.

Nov 4, 2021
Anyone else in this situation? We’re on day 10 of waiting for P2 from Etobicoke. We’ve emailed at 8:30am, we’ve replied to both emails sent (main applicant and dependent) nothing has worked so far. AFAIK Etobicoke isn’t this slow for P2 emails.

Harry97

Jan 30, 2024
Hey, anyone received Ecopr today?

P1 - December 4th (Montreal)
P2 - January 8th (Calgary)
Ecopr waiting (Calgary)