+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

narabaq

Jul 4, 2020
Once you get your portal 1 your copr get issued to you .you can see it at status tracker
After portal 1, you get portal 2, where you submit the photo, declaration, and your address. The OP said portal 1, not 2. So he/she shouldn't have a COPR document at that stage.

binny96

Aug 21, 2023
P1: August 10th
P2: waiting

Passed the 5 months processing time and 6 weeks since P1.

I called IRCC earlier, and they told me to wait for a couple more weeks. If I didn't get P2 by then (my portal wasn't created yet), they told me to call back and they will send another message to the officer.

The agent explained that the offices are very busy and that they prioritize applicants that have their COPR document expiring soon. Mine expired May 2024. Not that I want to wait that long, but maybe yours also took long because of the same reason.
Hi, I am waiting from July 31st

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023

I called IRCC earlier, and they told me to wait for a couple more weeks. If I didn't get P2 by then (my portal wasn't created yet), they told me to call back and they will send another message to the officer.

The agent explained that the offices are very busy and that they prioritize applicants that have their COPR document expiring soon. Mine expired May 2024. Not that I want to wait that long, but maybe yours also took long because of the same reason.
Great! Mine only expires on the 24th of July. This could only be a terrible joke :(

And about the processing time, yesterday I was told by an agent that when pre approval email is sent (portal 1) we are no longer using the processing time for the stream. And that there is no processing time for the eCOPR…

USTOCAN1

Sep 26, 2023
Great! Mine only expires on the 24th of July. This could only be a terrible joke :(

And about the processing time, yesterday I was told by an agent that when pre approval email is sent (portal 1) we are no longer using the processing time for the stream. And that there is no processing time for the eCOPR…
That's odd - when I called IRCC yesterday they told me "you are still within the standard processing time". Feels like its a blackhole after Portal invites and nobody knows what's really going on.

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
That's odd - when I called IRCC yesterday they told me "you are still within the standard processing time". Feels like its a blackhole after Portal invites and nobody knows what's really going on.
It is! Sometimes I feel that some of them just tell us things so we stop asking questions. I mean we just want to understand what is going on as this is the project of our lives.
I can be empathetic with all the backlog and stuff, but they hired people already…

Reactions: Canadanac and beru

beru

Sep 8, 2023
After portal 1, you get portal 2, where you submit the photo, declaration, and your address. The OP said portal 1, not 2. So he/she shouldn't have a COPR document at that stage.
If you see your tracker, there's an COPR document number along with the expiry date. It's different from eCOPR.

Reactions: stressedobviously

beru

Sep 8, 2023
It is! Sometimes I feel that some of them just tell us things so we stop asking questions. I mean we just want to understand what is going on as this is the project of our lives.
I can be empathetic with all the backlog and stuff, but they hired people already…
Agreed.... it's just the fact that most people after me got everything done when the application was processed in the same office. It's really frustrating especially when you're in the final stages.

foxy1124

Sep 11, 2023

I've been waiting for Portal 2 since Aug 7th as well. :(
I called and received the same response from them.

Justhopeful17

Jul 28, 2023
Hi All!
I got my eCorp (RNIP) finally today. The long wait has ended. Just be patience , your are very close is just matter of time.

-VO Montreal

Portal 1 : July, 31
Portal 2 : Sep, 8

-VO Etiboke
ECOPR : Sep, 26
PR Card: In review

Cheers...
Thanks for this! I’m hoping to get mine as well. My P2 was last September 10

Reactions: stressedobviously