Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Hi i was wondering if calling or sending webforms helped? I am in same boat, received portal 1 email on Aug 15. What does IRCC say over the phone about it,
They just said be patient every thing is normal

Reactions: BA101

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi i was wondering if calling or sending webforms helped? I am in same boat, received portal 1 email on Aug 15. What does IRCC say over the phone about it,
You can try all of that but ultimately it will come when it comes sadly
These worked for some while some kept waiting and still do
IRCC on the phone would say this is very normal and to wait as always

Wait is the only constant

b22

Feb 17, 2023
I received my eCOPR on August 29th, 2023 but the expiry date is September 10th, 2023 just in 12 days. My work permit also expires on the same day. It might take at least a month or two to receive my PR card. Can I stay in Canada with an expired eCOPR till my PR card arrives? Is anyone else in the same boat?
Your valuable response will be appreciated!
If you have an eCoPR you are good to stay in Canada. eCoPR expiry document doesn't have anything to do with your stay here. Your travel is also subject to your existing visa validity but I wouldn't travel till my card arrives to be on the safer side. Your work permit expiry isn't a problem either but inform your workplace that you are now a Permanent Resident.

Hope this helps!

b22

Feb 17, 2023
I will try again in a few days, it always gives me this message: "we found no applications. "
It gave me that as well.
I ended up using the Last name, First name & DOB details and found my application.

NOTE: You need to write the same info as stated on your eCoPR (case sensitive) ... even for where you live, etc

Hope this helps!

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
will the vo tell me if there's something wrong about my application??? why is everybody getting their portal 2.. why I haven't received mine.. it's been over a month............