Ltlc93

Mar 11, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail - Mar 9th, 2023
PR Portal credentials - Mar 10th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Mar 10, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
It should be in the subject line of 1st email. Mine says Calgary in brackets.. like this IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary -

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
I agree, the agent yesterday even told me that it’s completely normal to have to wait over their processing time without news, and that basically it’s our responsibility to see other options if we have to travel for work or other reason
Hi there! You can call them to check the PR Card? What number?

Mgie97

Jan 27, 2023
aor nov 8 2022
Medical request nov 12 2022
Adr nov 28 2022
Confirmation mail dec 20 2022 replied same day
Portal details jan6 2023( uploaded photo on same day)
Ecopr jan 31 2023
Gckey linked for pr card feb 3 2023
Ghost update feb 8
Pr card approval and mail.. still pending

vo calgary

Its been more than a month for pr card processing. Status for pr card still shows as application submitted. Does any one know how long after getting ghost update they are getting their pr card mailed to them. Adress accepted by ircc but photo is still in review..in pr portal
Same here! Got my eCOPR Feb. 03, and then my.photo rejected Feb. 10th. I uploaded new photo Feb 10th. Until now, still in review. Almost 1 month now. VO Calgary

Falsh07

Oct 22, 2022
I need URGENT information, any response is much appreciated.

Below is my Case,
- Currently in implied status (Worker)
- Work permit expired on Jan 23 2023
- AOR - December 09 2022
- BOWP applied - Jan 20 2023
- TRV - Valid till 2026
- Unemployed

I am an Indian passport holder who wants to make an urgent trip to the US at the end of this month (March).
My question is,
1. Can I enter back to Canada with only a Valid TRV? or will there be any issues as I do not have a valid work permit?
2. If I get my portal email while I am in the US, can I show the border officers my email and enter back inside Canada to submit my eCopr?

Please help. It's really important and urgent. Thank you.

impak

Feb 6, 2023
I finally got my PR card! I tried the web form twice as well as replying to the confidential/ecopr email 3 times. I must have been very annoying but I believe it worked. So if you are going through the same emergency situation as I am (traveling soon), don’t hesitate to be annoying! Good luck
Did you see any update on GCKEY Account before receiving the card ??

Lovepunjab93

Nov 19, 2022
Hi I submitted my file on 11 Dec 2022 with spouse. I did not get nothing no AOR yet. Is there anyone who added spouse along with own file?

Dec 2, 2022
Hi,
I am CEC inland applicant with dependent spouse. We got our eCOPR on 8 March.
I am principal applicant. In my eCOPR, under dependent information, the answer to this questions "have you any dependants other than those listed below?" is NO and has my wife's details below it. This is correct.

However, in my wife's eCOPR (who is dependent), the answer to this question is YES and has my details below this questions.
But, she does not have any other dependent. Is this normal?

What should be the next steps, if this is incorrect?