+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

rSasidhar89

Apr 13, 2021
which location and address you have.. i am in same boat.. i see people getting in 1 week even in 1 days ...not sure what is going on application with address Brampton/Mississauga...
i am in Etobicoke. I got my first mail on June6th and replied on the same. (just to make sure i replied again 2 more times in last 10 days) and till now no Update yet.

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Is it the email you guys are talking about? Because i replied mine yesterday and received it today. I think it depends on how many dependents you have too? I have none

CAN_PR_01

Jul 8, 2021
Re-posting - Under PR Confirmation portal, principal applicant's name is listed twice. Did anyone see this issue before?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Did you called IRCC ? What was their response ? I am also struggling to get mine from last 15 days. All my dependents have their COPRs except me who is Principal applicant.
IRCC told me that everything was ok with my daughter eCOPR and tell me it should be a technical issue. They send me an email with the following note: ‘If you require technical support, please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I did but not response yet

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
i am in Etobicoke. I got my first mail on June6th and replied on the same. (just to make sure i replied again 2 more times in last 10 days) and till now no Update yet.
Check my posts in the past . I decided to send a second response email and it worked very well

cacagb

Jul 13, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information - July 2nd
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal - July 3rd
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - July 3rd
4. When did you receive ECOPR - July 15th
5. What is the VO - Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail - waiting

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information - July 2nd
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal - July 3rd
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - July 3rd
4. When did you receive ECOPR - July 15th
5. What is the VO - Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail - waiting
I send email 27jun but still not yet received any 2nd email.I wrongly email 3 time first email then 2nd email and details and 3d full details. Due to that reason i never received 2nd email please some one know or any idea.

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
How long it take to get the eCOPR after submitting details in the PR confirmation portal?
I submitted the details in the Portal on 13th July and still waiting for eCOPR...

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I send email 27jun but still not yet received any 2nd email.I wrongly email 3 time first email then 2nd email and details and 3d full details. Due to that reason i never received 2nd email please some one know or any idea.
I sent my first email on July 9th and didn't get portal credentials. sent second email on July 13th and same day received the credentials. not sure, it was due to second email or first email itself but there was no issue with sending two emails. And, there is no diff in the details sent in both emails. may be sending wrong data would delay process...

cacagb

Jul 13, 2021
Have you tried to call them or send a webform?