+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

heena_1994

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
My wife and I got our eCoPR on July 3rd and applied for SIN the same day online.
She got hers in mail last week, mine is still under review despite I am the principal applicant and when I went to service Canada in person and called them multiple times, the answer is they cannot validate my document! and I have to wait another 20 business days prior to calling them next time.
They say they cannot even cancel my online application that I can apply in person.
Everytime I call the number they say all they can do is change the status of my application from normal to urgent but it apparently doesn't remain urgent next time I call.
Has anybody experienced such an inextricable situation?
Hey, I am in a same situation. within how many days or months you got your sin number via mail or were you able to get this in person? thankyou in advance for response

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
It looks like inland online applications are being processed faster than people submitting paper applications and from outside the Canada.

olivia996

Jul 4, 2022
Hi guys, I got the Confirmation Portal on 21 September, I replied to the email just after an hour on the same day, and now I'm still waiting for the credential email. Anyone on the same boat like me ?

Is there any particular time for how long should we wait for that credential :) ?
Hi, I’m in the same boat, replied the initial email within the hour.

I’m wondering when did you get the reply?

Thanks

jxakal

Oct 5, 2022
My initial photo was submitted on the 16th of Aug but rejected on the 29th of Aug. I uploaded a new picture on the 30th of Aug 2022 that met the requirements however it is still pending review and I am yet to receive my PR card.
They put me on the bottom of the pile?

Nocturne54

Aug 29, 2022
We're still waiting since July 26th for the invitation to the portal. Last week, I contacted our MP to see if they can find out why there is a delay.

Komal Bhimani

Oct 3, 2022
Hi i have got approval on pr application on 18th Aug 2022 and submitted all the credentials along with photo on 22Aug 2022 but haven’t received any update in PR portal even after 1.5 month in the mean time my work permit is expired and currently i am on restoration status. Although already submitted work permit extension with restoration status but anyone have any idea how long will it take to get eCoPR ?