+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
After selecting link application in CIC account, select PR card from list of options. It is important to put in information exactly as mentioned on your eCOPR. This is especially true for place of birth. Capital/lower case also matters here. If that doesn't work too, type your place of birth exactly as it is on your passport, and hopefully it should work for you then.
Thanks it worked.
I had to provide the <city name>, <state name> under City/Town of birth as per my passport. Earlier I was just providing the city name as per the eCOPR.

I now can see the status and all the options are just like a PR application and the Date received is the same date from which my eCOPR was active.

Apr 12, 2022
Is there anyone who is waiting for their PR card for more than 4 months now???
Are we still able to log-in in our PR portals after our PR card is mailed?

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Aor sep 2021
Pr approved email : dec 2021
Was outside canada at that time
Confirmed virtual landing on Jan 2022
Since then waiting on ecopr

Who should I contact
Already raised webform and called them, received reply that application is in process

Jul 8, 2020
Aor sep 2021
Pr approved email : dec 2021
Was outside canada at that time
Confirmed virtual landing on Jan 2022
Since then waiting on ecopr

Who should I contact
Already raised webform and called them, received reply that application is in process
Same here. I got portal email 40 days ago from Etobicoke office, still waiting the eCOPR. What is your office?

Theislandgirl

Apr 14, 2022
Here is my timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 11, 2022,
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 18 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 18,2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 28 2022
5. What is the VO? Niagara Falls

Received PR Card in mail April 14.Photo still shows in review on PR portal

MCNR

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Here is my timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 11, 2022,
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 18 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 18,2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 28 2022
5. What is the VO? Niagara Falls

Received PR Card in mail April 14.Photo still shows in review on PR portal
Congrats. Is your CIC account updated as approved for PR card application? Also, do you know when was your card sent to production? I got my eCopr on Mar.29 and got a ghost update for PR card application on Apr.7 (Card was sent to production) but no updates after that.

Theislandgirl

Apr 14, 2022
Congrats. Is your CIC account updated as approved for PR card application? Also, do you know when was your card sent to production? I got my eCopr on Mar.29 and got a ghost update for PR card application on Apr.7 (Card was sent to production) but no updates after that.
Thank you.My CiC account status showed complete after ECOPR.I however didn’t receive any other updates(no updates about card production or it being mailed out)I instead was pleasantly surprised when I checked my mailbox

Kaur BALJEET

Apr 12, 2022
Thank you.My CiC account status showed complete after ECOPR.I however didn’t receive any other updates(no updates about card production or it being mailed out)I instead was pleasantly surprised when I checked my mailbox
Hi there, I got my PR portal on 23rd February and I submitted already my pictures and address for PR card but until today I did not Get my ECOPR. What should I do for Get ECOPR. Please reply me. Thank you