+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
anyone here still waiting eCOPR? uploaded the photo last Jan 31, 2022. I want to know who's on the same timeline. thanks in advance

Capr23

Feb 8, 2022
Hey guys! New here :)

Congrats to all of us for our patience with this annoying process!

I've been waiting for my first PR card for over 5 months now! Any advice on what to do?
I've tried calling them but lately (past 2 weeks) no calls are being transferred to agents. I tried calling them 2 months ago and after several tries got through and was told to wait

Also tried linking my application online but they "couldnt find my application"

Anyone else facing the same?

Reactions: Lxman

Sharmagd

Jul 21, 2021
Uploaded picture and submitted address on November 21,2021. No ECOPR yet work permit expired on Jan 17,2022. Instead of ECOPR they gave me an extension on my work permit of course they took the processing fees for work permit. Emailed them so many times no response. Even contacted MP one month ago they followed up on my behalf same response that I will have to wait.This is so frustrating!!!

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys! New here :)

Congrats to all of us for our patience with this annoying process!

I've been waiting for my first PR card for over 5 months now! Any advice on what to do?
I've tried calling them but lately (past 2 weeks) no calls are being transferred to agents. I tried calling them 2 months ago and after several tries got through and was told to wait

Also tried linking my application online but they "couldnt find my application"

Anyone else facing the same?
I am waiting my PR card since 30 October 2021, been 3 month already. I had GU update last week in linked PR card application. I called IRCC yesterday they told me pic & address is already accepted and Card is in queue with production team. But I don’t see any changes in PR portal and GCkey account. Hope you will hear good news soon.