+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a peculiar case. I received login creds on the 24th of November. I immediately uploaded the photo and address on the portal. I still haven't received my copr until now.

But today my PR application on my cic account shows approved. I see the COPR document number and expiry date but I haven't received any details regarding this on the portal yet.

Did anyone else face this problem?
that means your CoPR has been generated. Now just wait for it to be uploaded in the portal so that you can download it. Congrats.

Sep 27, 2021
I was told there was a production error last week with my cards that they had fixed and re-sent to production. Just logged into GCKey and status changed to Approved with a message inside "We mailed your PR Card to you".

I must have refreshed the GcKey page about 5000 times in the last month and a half, possibly more, only to see the dreaded "Submitted" status every time.

PR Portal still shows Photo as "In review with IRCC"

Timeline below:

Portal Email received: October 11, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: October 11, 2021
eCOPR received from OSC-Operations Support Centre: October 12, 2021
Address accepted in Portal: October 21, 2021
Email rcv'd informing about Production error & cards re-sent to production November 23, 2021
PR Card (Approved & Mailed in GCKey): November 29, 2021
PR Card received: Waiting....
Hi, How did you contact the IRCC?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
portal email: Nov 23
credential: Nov 23, uploaded everything on the same day
eCoPRs: Nov 29
cards: pending
VO Vancouver

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Portal email Nov. 17, 2021
Credentials Nov. 18, 2021
ECOPR Nov 20, 2021 **

*However, IRCC sent by mistake my eCoPR to someone else, the person was nice enough to track me down and send my ECOPR.

Portal address and photo are waiting to be accepted.

Waiting for PR card

Reactions: KavitaBajwa

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

First I would like to thank everyone in the forum and wish everyone the best of luck. For anyone who is waiting for PR card several months after receiving ECOPR and there are no updates, Here is the tip: Forward your latest portal email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca with your name, UCI, case number etc, and ask them what's the timeline. SInce the office timeline is 60 days. so if you dont receive any updates after 2 months, send this email and ideally you will receive an update within 48hrs. It worked for me twice, the first time I sent the email, I was notified I need to change the size the photo in 2 days. The second time I retook the pic and sent the request again, and it was approved within 2 days. I wish best luck for everyone

Reactions: praveenj

KanchanaP

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys! I'm still waiting for my credentials since Nov 11. I'm planning to purchase a home in the next few weeks. Will I be able to purchase a home as a PR even though I have not received my PR card? Thank you for any advice in advance!