+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Pk1987

Nov 2, 2021
Hi, guys anyone whose VO is Ottawa that would like to share their timeline, please?
Here is my timeline and my VO is Ottawa;
ITA: June 2nd, 2021
File Submitted and AOR Received on: July 30th, 2021
BIL and Medical passed: August 31st, 2021
1st Portal confirmation email: November 11th, 2021
2nd Email with login details: November 24th, 2021
eCOPR: November 25th, 2021 but they messed up my original entry date in eCOPR and have emailed them and raised a webform
Address and Photo are still in review and I also got a pixel warning while submitting it.

I have no idea as to how long it's going to take for IRCC to fix my eCOPR and issue me a new one and to approve my pic and address to get my PR Card.
I have an upcoming trip to India on the 17th of December which is still dependent on the arrival of my PR Card. Please pray for me guys and hope everyone gets their PR Card pretty soon too.

All the best and TIA!
If you find any errors on your COPR, you will need to request an

Amendment to COPR Document

Refer to the email you received from Ircc.. The subject would be something like..””Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!””

Reactions: Psir

Robo_lock

Feb 24, 2021
Hi all, I received PR portal and when I was trying to upload the photo taken at a professional studio, I am seeing this warning -
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.
To ensure your photo does not get rejected, please upload a new photo that meets all requirements. Please note that an IRCC agent will review your photo and will decide if it can be used to produce a PR card.

Please let me know how can I proceed with this? Should I take another photo or upload it anyway?
I had the same issue and adjusted my existing photo in Preview app on my Macbook to make it a small amount brighter, uploaded again and got the error message to go away

RD1991

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
@legalfalcon

I received my credentials email on 29 Oct and I submitted everything the same day. Photo and address are still under review. Email came from Etobicoke. My original VO was Montreal. I had applied under FSW express entry in Oct 2020.

Long story short, did not qualify for a work permit so I had applied for a visitor visa in August 2021 just so I have a legal status here since I can't travel back home yet. I have now received a medial request for the visitor visa application and have 30 days to get that done. I was earlier thinking of withdrawing that application but figured should let it be till I get my PR card. I'm now confused on whether I should proceed with the medical request for the visitor visa since I haven't received my eCOPR yet? Some people have been waiting months for it. It's an extra cost for no reason and I know my PR is almost approved. Please advise.

Nov 25, 2021
Hi guys, hope all are well. Looking for some advice.

My application is currently in process, medical approved & an additional document was submitted last week. My question is that when you get the portal credentials to enter if you are in Canada, is there an expiry until when you can enter it and reply back? What if you are outside the country at the time you get this e-mail, what should you do?

The reason I ask is I'm planning to travel back home to Pakistan for 1 month from 10th Dec - 10th Jan. I'm worried that my application will enter these last phases while I'm there. I don't want to cause any problems to my application by being there. Can you guys please advise?

My timeline is as follows,
AOR - Oct 1st, 2021
Medical Passed - Nov 16th, 2021
Request Letter - Nov 25th, 2021

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hi guys, hope all are well. Looking for some advice.

My application is currently in process, medical approved & an additional document was submitted last week. My question is that when you get the portal credentials to enter if you are in Canada, is there an expiry until when you can enter it and reply back? What if you are outside the country at the time you get this e-mail, what should you do?

The reason I ask is I'm planning to travel back home to Pakistan for 1 month from 10th Dec - 10th Jan. I'm worried that my application will enter these last phases while I'm there. I don't want to cause any problems to my application by being there. Can you guys please advise?

My timeline is as follows,
AOR - Oct 1st, 2021
Medical Passed - Nov 16th, 2021
Request Letter - Nov 25th, 2021
When you get the portal request email there are instructions on letting them know if you are outside canada.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Aor-31 aug
Portal email-18 aug
Replied-19 aug
Portal crendtials- 23 aug
Copt-26 aug
Ottawa office ! Waiting for Pr Card
Best of luck everyone.
Live long Canada
Congrats! Do you mean November since your AOR date? So Nov 26 for COPR?