+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal not letting me logged in

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi all,

I applied for PR Express Entry under CEC last November. I got an email from Client Portal asking for the information on July 4. I emailed them everything including the photo.

On July 7th, I got an email saying "Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada" with username and a temporary password to login to the PR Confirmation Portal to submit the information within 7 days. However, I tried logging in several times but it kept saying "Incorrect email and password combination. Please try again or click "forgot your password" to reset your password. I clicked on forgot password but still haven't got the verification code to my email address.

I emailed the technical team for the past 2 weeks and they haven't responded back. Can someone please explain what to do?

Thanks.

Reactions: Kary1

asadz165

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all,

I applied for PR Express Entry under CEC last November. I got an email from Client Portal asking for the information on July 4. I emailed them everything including the photo.

On July 7th, I got an email saying "Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada" with username and a temporary password to login to the PR Confirmation Portal to submit the information within 7 days. However, I tried logging in several times but it kept saying "Incorrect email and password combination. Please try again or click "forgot your password" to reset your password. I clicked on forgot password but still haven't got the verification code to my email address.

I emailed the technical team for the past 2 weeks and they haven't responded back. Can someone please explain what to do?

Thanks.
Hi there, did you get any update on this? I just received the credentials today and experiencing the same issue as you.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hi there, did you get any update on this? I just received the credentials today and experiencing the same issue as you.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
I emailed the technical team every 3-4 days, submitted the webform weekly. They got back to me after 2 weeks with new login details. GL

Reactions: asadz165

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
I emailed the technical team every 3-4 days, submitted the webform weekly. They got back to me after 2 weeks with new login details. GL
I have been experiencing the same issue since July 26 (when I received the invitation letter). I used the contact us webform right away but have not heard back in almost 3 weeks. I tried to phone and was directed to use the web form so I submitted another web form inquiry. What email address did you use to email the technical team?

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I have been experiencing the same issue since July 26 (when I received the invitation letter). I used the contact us webform right away but have not heard back in almost 3 weeks. I tried to phone and was directed to use the web form so I submitted another web form inquiry. What email address did you use to email the technical team?
I used the email address from which I was told to confirm my presence in Canada and upload the photo - which in my case was "Client Portal / Portail Client (IRCC)" <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Basically, you have to play the waiting game. I wouldn't really stress about it once you sent them an email. They will get back to you! 100%

Reactions: the_tundra

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
I used the email address from which I was told to confirm my presence in Canada and upload the photo - which in my case was "Client Portal / Portail Client (IRCC)" <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Basically, you have to play the waiting game. I wouldn't really stress about it once you sent them an email. They will get back to you! 100%
Thank you!

Dhruv Kothari

Oct 12, 2021
Hello,
I am facing the same problem, mail says that confirm the status in 7 days of the email, i already raised the issue by email them with problem, but still didn't get the reply...
does it matter if 7 days pass?

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hello,
I am facing the same problem, mail says that confirm the status in 7 days of the email, i already raised the issue by email them with problem, but still didn't get the reply...
does it matter if 7 days pass?
Hi Dhruv - How long did it take for them to give your credentials or email verification code to login for first time ?

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
I got portal ceredentials and uploded everything in that. But ircc agent told me application is still in process and final decision is not made yet. Any thoughts?

lavenie18

Oct 16, 2022
Hi. I just received the 1st email from IRCC which is the PR Confirmation last oct 5. But until now i didnt receive the username and temporary password for PR Portal. How many days it will take?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. I just received the 1st email from IRCC which is the PR Confirmation last oct 5. But until now i didnt receive the username and temporary password for PR Portal. How many days it will take?
Did you replied to it? Usually its next day.