Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the same issue. Turns out that there are TWO urls in the email that I received. One for Rep and one for individual.
I was clicking on the rep link, which opens a similar interface as the individual one

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I got the portal 2 email last week, "new case created under your account" but they didn't send me login credentials. I've sent a few emails to different IRCC portal email addresses and not had a response yet- how long did it take for everyone to get email responses from IRCC.

I'm super stressed at a stage of the PR process which should have been simple and easy

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I got the portal 2 email last week, "new case created under your account" but they didn't send me login credentials. I've sent a few emails to different IRCC portal email addresses and not had a response yet- how long did it take for everyone to get email responses from IRCC.

I'm super stressed at a stage of the PR process which should have been simple and easy
Hi there,
Did you get any answer from them? How was the solution for your case?
I have the same problem …

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi there,
Did you get any answer from them? How was the solution for your case?
I have the same problem …
The first email is the golden email, second is the automated one with your name and UCI and the contents something like we are ready to confirm your residency go through that email again. It should be in that email.

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
The first email is the golden email, second is the automated one with your name and UCI and the contents something like we are ready to confirm your residency go through that email again. It should be in that email.
Yes I got both emails, but the second one didn’t come with login and password.
We are stuck in this part.
we are send them many emails, I am waiting for their answer and solution.
Do you know if I come to the border I can do this pr confirmation. I leave pretty close to the border.
Thanks for your reply

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes I got both emails, but the second one didn’t come with login and password.
We are stuck in this part.
we are send them many emails, I am waiting for their answer and solution.
Do you know if I come to the border I can do this pr confirmation. I leave pretty close to the border.
Thanks for your reply
I don't think border look about this. Are you sure usually its a long email and we ignore the details sometimes. Its says step:1 and then your portal details.

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I don't think border look about this. Are you sure usually its a long email and we ignore the details sometimes. Its says step:1 and then your portal details.
It is pretty short email, like a 5 lines only, believe me, the office didn’t send the password and login, I’m sure about it.
we have sent emails to them and nothing coming back…