+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal issue

rinkal patel

Oct 26, 2021
I have got permanent residence portal ID and password. I replied fisrt email with all the information of my spouse and mine but can not able to find my spouse name in PR confirmation portal. I can just able to see my name only.
Is this happen with anyone else?
They are saying we have to report our presence in canada within 7 days of this email but I have to wait to link my spouse name in my account.
What should I do?

rinkal patel

Oct 26, 2021
Send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to explain the situation and provide both your and your spouse's relevant information (UCI, full name, date of birth, application number, email address, etc.)
Thanks for your help.
That's what I did this morning.
But can we upload photos and declaration in canada after 7 days?
They wrote down in email that We have 7 days to confirm status so.
Any idea?

Reactions: Nanachan

Nanachan

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks for your help.
That's what I did this morning.
But can we upload photos and declaration in canada after 7 days?
They wrote down in email that We have 7 days to confirm status so.
Any idea?
I have the same issue with you. We are 5, but they created the information for 4 in the portal only , they missed my son. I replied back to them 2 days ago but still waiting for them.

rinkal patel

Oct 26, 2021
I have the same issue with you. We are 5, but they created the information for 4 in the portal only , they missed my son. I replied back to them 2 days ago but still waiting for them.
I got update. My wife got linked with my profile.
I got reply after 7 days of my email.

Reactions: Nanachan

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have got permanent residence portal ID and password. I replied fisrt email with all the information of my spouse and mine but can not able to find my spouse name in PR confirmation portal. I can just able to see my name only.
Is this happen with anyone else?
They are saying we have to report our presence in canada within 7 days of this email but I have to wait to link my spouse name in my account.
What should I do?
I believe once you do your declaration the information for you spouse will come after. So just click the declaration do not submit it yet log out and log back in and see if your spouses information comes up

HinaGarg

Oct 30, 2021
They only update Primary Applicants details first. Once you share the details and accept the terms then only dependents details will be processed.

duongkylan

Apr 27, 2018
I received the letter from IRCC for Confirming Permanent Residence using the Portal for my wife and my son who is currently inside Canada. I have to access to the Portal on their behalf to provide requested information as below. I heard that the Portal detect the IP address of the computer we are using and I don't know if I will face any problem if I access the portal from outside Canada. Can someone had experience on this Portal give me some advices please! Thank you so much!

Name as it appears in your passport:
UCI:
Email:(one for the whole family)
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) :
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located: