+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal for Dependents

arun2587

Mar 2, 2020
In regard to new process through PR Confirmation Portal,
What would be the possible process if a Primary Applicant is in In-Land Canada and a dependent is outside of Canada.
Your response is really appreciated.

lilyjtl

Jul 28, 2021
Following. I'm in a similar situation. The main applicant (my father) and my mother have landed, but I couldn't land with them because I was studying in Canada before they came. I'm thinking if it's possible to use the online PR confirmation portal (which I don't have access).

Sheutika

Sep 27, 2020
Hi ,

My husband have received PR portal information mail today , he gave information andreceived credentials and updated his photo . but me and my baby are dependent . SO I want to know what will happen to us now will he be able to upload our photos there or will we have submit the passport here in INDIA . As husband i sin CNANDA and me and baby in INDIA .
Please help me

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
Hi ,

My husband have received PR portal information mail today , he gave information andreceived credentials and updated his photo . but me and my baby are dependent . SO I want to know what will happen to us now will he be able to upload our photos there or will we have submit the passport here in INDIA . As husband i sin CNANDA and me and baby in INDIA .
Please help me
How did you resolve this issue? I am in the same situation right now. Myself and my wife moved to USA and now received PR portal request but I am not able to go to canada due to stamping issue.