+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal Email Outland Applicant

ajcse1

Dec 16, 2021
Can you please help me in how to explain them that I need visa to enter canada and make them process my ppr request... these PPR and RFV are new terms for me..
PPR means Passport Request
RFV means Ready for Visa (email sent to outland applicants only)

greenie_jets

Dec 13, 2021
This is what I replied:

I was/am not a resident of Canada, so I can't come back. I have been to Canada only once for xx days in xxxx on a visitor visa.

I am currently living in xxxx and can only come to Canada once I get visa stamping on passport.

I am very concerned as I am an Outland Applicant and can't proceed on the PR Portal. I am very hopeful that this issue will be sorted out soon and that my application doesn't get delayed/stuck.
Thank you so much! I dropped them an email and I was able to get on call with them and made them put a note on my application that I'm an outbound applicant don't confuse my application as an in-bound applicant.

Reactions: ajcse1

jhmilne

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you so much! I dropped them an email and I was able to get on call with them and made them put a note on my application that I'm an outbound applicant don't confuse my application as an in-bound applicant.
This is the exact same situation I’m in! I’m an outbound applicant that I think they’ve mixed up for an inbound… I’ve been given a portal login but am outside Canada so will not submit that I am currently inside. But I can’t get into Canada in order to do this!!
How did you manage to get a hold of them on a call? I’ve had no replies to emails and it’s not possible to talk to a human via phone.

greenie_jets

Dec 13, 2021
This is the exact same situation I’m in! I’m an outbound applicant that I think they’ve mixed up for an inbound… I’ve been given a portal login but am outside Canada so will not submit that I am currently inside. But I can’t get into Canada in order to do this!!
How did you manage to get a hold of them on a call? I’ve had no replies to emails and it’s not possible to talk to a human via phone.
You can get hold of them if you call them from a Canadian number else your call won't go through or you can leave a web form but it will take them weeks to get back to you.

KP155

Jun 10, 2020
Hey Did you got any updated. I also received this email in December, and I am in the US as well.I tried calling them at the number provided in the email and replied to the same email twice, but not able to get through it?

What's the progress on your side?

Ryan M

Oct 11, 2022
Same situation as you guys. I recieved portal confirmation as an outland applicant. I tried calling them send them messages many times... but no response. So I just had my friend who lives in Canada help me look for an apartment which I paid upfront and submitted the address to ircc as well as photos and it was accepted. Hope it'll not cause any issies.
Sept 2021 applicant. Haven't gotten ppr yet. Beginning to get scared

explorer791

May 2, 2023
Same situation as you guys. I recieved portal confirmation as an outland applicant. I tried calling them send them messages many times... but no response. So I just had my friend who lives in Canada help me look for an apartment which I paid upfront and submitted the address to ircc as well as photos and it was accepted. Hope it'll not cause any issies.
any update?

explorer791

May 2, 2023
please update

SSR88

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have received my ITA under CEC.

I completed 10 months at a job and left that job on April 21, 2023.

I forgot to update my job end date on my IRCC portal. I received my ITA last week on May 24, 2023.

Now I have two months to apply or decline my invitation. I wish to know that I have a new job which starts from today and my last date to apply for my application for PR is July 24, 2023. Can I add these two months which I now work after I have received my ITA. This new job comes under the same NOC. Please let me know.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hello everyone,

I have received my ITA under CEC.

I completed 10 months at a job and left that job on April 21, 2023.

I forgot to update my job end date on my IRCC portal. I received my ITA last week on May 24, 2023.

Now I have two months to apply or decline my invitation. I wish to know that I have a new job which starts from today and my last date to apply for my application for PR is July 24, 2023. Can I add these two months which I now work after I have received my ITA. This new job comes under the same NOC. Please let me know.
Yours is a very delicate situation.
It is risky if you wait till July 24 sometimes the ITA expire a day or a few hours in advance. Expiring ITAs remove you out of the pool.
Also you have count the 12 months by days, do you have 7-8 days extra in those 10 months you can count as work experience? Only then will you 12 full months of work right for a July 24th submission, if not you will have only 11 months 23 days.
If your CRS is high and your are confident you will get another ITA, it might be better you reject this ITA in a month or 40 days later before the ITA expires.

SSR88

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Yours is a very delicate situation.
It is risky if you wait till July 24 sometimes the ITA expire a day or a few hours in advance. Expiring ITAs remove you out of the pool.
Also you have count the 12 months by days, do you have 7-8 days extra in those 10 months you can count as work experience? Only then will you 12 full months of work right for a July 24th submission, if not you will have only 11 months 23 days.
If your CRS is high and your are confident you will get another ITA, it might be better you reject this ITA in a month or 40 days later before the ITA expires.
Thank you for the update. No i don't have extra days. I shall decline my ITA. Thank you. I am just worried with the new targeted draws out that freaks me out.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Thank you for the update. No i don't have extra days. I shall decline my ITA. Thank you. I am just worried with the new targeted draws out that freaks me out.
If you reject now you might get an ITA in the immediate next draw. I would suggest to reject at an appropriate time (30-40 days from now) when you are near to your 12 month work experience.

Jan 10, 2024
I also received PR portal invite (Outland Applicant). I replied to the email from IRCC PR Portal informing that I am Outland Applicant and should receive PPR. Received a generic reply from them after 2 days that "Please let us know once you are back in Canada to continue with the process". I replied to that email again and explained in detail that I can't come to Canada without visa. Then they replied that they have requested to the approving office for RFV letter and I received it after 1 day.

I also sent an email to my VO as well submitted a webform regarding the same in the meantime.

So, my suggestion would be to keep sending email to IRCC PR Portal until you get clear reply.
Hi, stuck in d same situation, no without to complete virtual landing..

it's been a month but no reply from IRCC, can u suggest what shud I do? I raised 4 webforms and sent 4 emails, but nothing came out so far

xuye1225

Jan 10, 2024
Hi, stuck in d same situation, no without to complete virtual landing..

it's been a month but no reply from IRCC, can u suggest what shud I do? I raised 4 webforms and sent 4 emails, but nothing came out so far
Same, they said keep contact them untill get real person reply you. Good luck man.