+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal: eCoPR after submitted address, photo

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
Do you have updates of you eCOPR? I am awaiting for approval of my address and photo for almost 6 days. Thanks for responding. Should we email IRCC thru the client portal?

Yogi23788

May 25, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR: 12 March2020 (yes, '20...)
PR Confirmation Portal to send UCI, Option, Email, Port of Entry: 30 May 2021
PR Confirmation Portal with Credentials: 10 June 2021
Declaration, Address, Photos submitted: 10 June 2021
eCoPR: 14th June 2021
PR card received on 24th June 2021 but it has 18th June as issue date.

Also PR portal still shows photo & address under review.

Reactions: jjrrabbit
Jun 23, 2021
CEC Inland
AOR: 12 March2020 (yes, '20...)
eCoPR: 14th June 2021
PR card received on 24th June 2021 but it has 18th June as issue date.

Also PR portal still shows photo & address under review.
Hi
When you got your ecopr at that time what's your gc key status?? And right now??
It's submitted or approved? Because I got my ecopr but gc key status still shows 'submitted.
Thanks

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
I got mine just now
CEC Inland
AOR: 14 February 2020 (yes, '20...)
PR Confirmation Portal with Credentials: 8 June 2021
Declaration, Address, Photos submitted: 8 June 2021
eCoPR: 10 June 2020
PR card: ??? [current waiting time is 132 days]

They chose quite a random date as my original entry date on the eCoPR (I entered Canada on that date, but that wasn't the first time, and not the time I entered as a temporary worker).
Just updating that I found the PR card in the post today (and it might have been sitting in the mailbox for quite a while). It took at most 19 days rather than the 132 days of processing time on the IRCC website (it's showing 133 days now). Maybe they prioritize those who were especially screwed in the application processing (in my case 482 days from AOR to eCOPR, or 263% the normal processing time), but somehow I doubt; more likely the processing times posted online are just incorrect.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR: 24 Nov 2020 (yes, '20...)
PR Confirmation Portal to send UCI, Option, Email, Port of Entry: 02 Jun 2021
eCoPR: 18th June 2021
PR card Approved - 06 Jul 2021
PR Card - Waiting

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys, can you help me respond to the email?

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (check your passport for the dates and location)

I just got eCOPR. We don't have dependants and accompanying family members. For this part, whose informations should I provide except myself?

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys, can you help me respond to the email?

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (check your passport for the dates and location)

I just got eCOPR. We don't have dependants and accompanying family members. For this part, whose informations should I provide except myself?
These questions are supposed to be sent before you get the PR Confirmation Portal credentials, so it's extremely weird that you got it after you got your eCOPR already... You sure you got the eCOPR though? That's a PDF document with the title "CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE". If yes, then I suggest just responding to that email and telling them you already have an eCOPR so what exactly do they want from you. If no, then just answer with your own information if you don't have dependents.

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
These questions are supposed to be sent before you get the PR Confirmation Portal credentials, so it's extremely weird that you got it after you got your eCOPR already... You sure you got the eCOPR though? That's a PDF document with the title "CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE". If yes, then I suggest just responding to that email and telling them you already have an eCOPR so what exactly do they want from you. If no, then just answer with your own information if you don't have dependents.
Hi, the subject line of the pdf file is "PR Confirmation" and it says "you can now confirm your pr status through a new and secure pr portal without an in-person interview". Is it not eCOPR..? I am not sure

theeeiam

Mar 11, 2021
Hi, the subject line of the pdf file is "PR Confirmation" and it says "you can now confirm your pr status through a new and secure pr portal without an in-person interview". Is it not eCOPR..? I am not sure
No, that's not at all the eCOPR. As I said, the eCOPR is a formal digital document in a PDF format. It has a unique document number and some identifying details, and can be used as a proof of your status -- for example I used it to issue a new social insurance number in lieu of a PR card.

The email you got means that they will soon issue the eCOPR for you as well as the PR card itself, if you are physically located in Canada. Just answer the six trivial questions there by responding to the email, they will respond (typically within a few days) with another email titled "New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal" with further instructions on how to log in to the portal. In the portal you have to confirm your address and that you are in Canada, and upload a recent photo. Then after some more time you should get the eCOPR which signals the end of the application process.