+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal- Account already by mistake before IRRC email

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
I think you will get COPR within that period. However, do NOT travel until you get your PR card. If you travel without a PR card, coming back to Canada will be extremely hard because your COPR can't be used to re-enter Canada.
I have trv of work permit

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
I the email id which was already registered in the PR portal.
They asked me to provide a different email id which is not registered in the PR portal. So I would advise you to give an email id which is not registered in the PR portal.
After how much time u got the response for new mail?

kaaku

Dec 12, 2015
Don't worry I did the same mistake they updated the account I created with their credentials don't worry... You will get the email to open that account and upload your photo and everything

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi,
Today I have received an email for the PR confirmation portal but I have realized that I have already created an account a few months before by mistake in the PR confirmation portal with my email. What should I do now? I am worried.
I have already replied to the email with required information such as UCI number, date of entry, date of last entry to Canada and opted for option A.

Hi, I am in the same situation, I made an account myself, I did not know they should make me an account. is there any update for you?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just confirming I had accidentally set up my portal account and they linked it for me anyways so no need to worry. Took 3 days after the first email to get the second with access to the portal.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi,

did anyone get reply after creating portal account before waiting for credentials.
I also made the same mistake

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
Hello everyone
I got pr portal on 2 week ago still i didnt get copr same day i submitted photo and address confirmation but i feel today i make mistake to address normally here we didnt add apt - this word but i added this word in 2 text box so is this any problem ? And what should i do