+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Portal- Account already by mistake before IRRC email

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi,
Today I have received an email for the PR confirmation portal but I have realized that I have already created an account a few months before by mistake in the PR confirmation portal with my email. What should I do now? I am worried.
I have already replied to the email with required information such as UCI number, date of entry, date of last entry to Canada and opted for option A.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Don't worry. Based on what I've seen, they will not reply to provide the login credentials because you already have an account. You have to check that account constantly to find out when you can upload your photo and address there.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I already sent them!!!
what I can do?
No worries. Since you already have an account in the PR portal, they will not send you an email containing the login credentials. However, they will create your case in that account. It's not like they'll ignore you or anything like that. You just have to check constantly to find out when it's created.

I think you will get an email notification when a case is created. I got it for my spouse.

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
I the email id which was already registered in the PR portal.
They asked me to provide a different email id which is not registered in the PR portal. So I would advise you to give an email id which is not registered in the PR portal.

How much time it will take to get email from them saying send another email.

Plzz reply i am worried.

H@rdik Patel

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
No worries. Since you already have an account in the PR portal, they will not send you an email containing the login credentials. However, they will create your case in that account. It's not like they'll ignore you or anything like that. You just have to check constantly to find out when it's created.

I think you will get an email notification when a case is created. I got it for my spouse.
How much time it takes?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
But they will send before 2 months right
I need to travel back to home country
I think you will get COPR within that period. However, do NOT travel until you get your PR card. If you travel without a PR card, coming back to Canada will be extremely hard because your COPR can't be used to re-enter Canada.