+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Issue

DAQL

Dec 4, 2023
Hello! I have a situation and I hope someone can guide me:
I got my PR approved and I sent the email the IRCC requested in order to get the user and password to provide the photo and declaration. The user and password they provided me do not work and I haven't been able to complete the process. I have emailed and called them and nothing. I don't know what else to do... Anyone has had this situation? Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my PR approved and I sent the email the IRCC requested in order to get the user and password to provide the photo and declaration. The user and password they provided me do not work and I haven't been able to complete the process. I have emailed and called them and nothing. I don't know what else to do... Anyone has had this situation? Thank you!
Have you tried sending them a webform?

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
So you replied the first email they sent asking you for your information, then they sent you another email with credentials? If so, you can reply back to that email stating that the credentials doesn't work, as well send a webform to make sure