+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation and family outside canada

Jun 11, 2023
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter, and do they send it by email or mail it to you?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter, and do they send it by email or mail it to you?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.
Did you get portal invaitation?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone.

Can be up to a few months until you receive virtual landing as a PR

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
hello i got my pr confirmation letter of my application and got my COPR , i included my wife and children in my application as dependants, when will they be able to come to Canada and what is the procedure? pls be kind enough to reply

thank you
Could you please share your timeline?

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022

thank you
my friend’s case is similar to yours. IRCC commenced the processing of his family’s application when he got his PR last year March 2022. His family has done biometrics and medicals. They recently requested that they send their passports.