+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Clarification - Parents from india and Child from USA

kg_prince

Feb 17, 2010
All,
Could anyone please advise on the below queries I have before applying for PR in CEC category.Please do the needful as the time is running out

1 . For children born in US ? Can they stay in canada without PR if parents are in PR ?

2. Me and my wife are from India and my Child was born in US.Is this necessary to apply PR for children born in US ?

3. If I had to apply PR for my child ( Born in US),Do I need to submit PCC for my baby from US/India ? Please kindly advise on the steps to apply for kids born in US ?

4. I understand from forum that I need to include my Baby details in the application forms.In this regards,Do I need to pay the PR-fees for my baby as well?

Thanks and much appreciate if any one can throw some light on these queries

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
kg_prince said:
All,
Could anyone please advise on the below queries I have before applying for PR in CEC category.Please do the needful as the time is running out

1 . For children born in US ? Can they stay in canada without PR if parents are in PR ?

2. Me and my wife are from India and my Child was born in US.Is this necessary to apply PR for children born in US ?

3. If I had to apply PR for my child ( Born in US),Do I need to submit PCC for my baby from US/India ? Please kindly advise on the steps to apply for kids born in US ?

4. I understand from forum that I need to include my Baby details in the application forms.In this regards,Do I need to pay the PR-fees for my baby as well?

Thanks and much appreciate if any one can throw some light on these queries
1. Though US born, the child will require a PR to permanently stay with you in Canada
2. Yes
3. No PCC for dependents less than 18 years old
4. Yes, you will have to pay the application fees for your child, however, no RPRF for less than 18 years old

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
kg_prince said:
Please kindly advise on the steps to apply for kids born in US ?
No different than if they were born in India.