+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Cards Not Received after 5 months of arrival

Lifeofa22

Mar 20, 2023
Hi All,
Me and my family came to Canada on a PR on 18-Oct-2022 and we landed in Montreal, did our immigration and got our COPR. after that we came to British Columbia and still we did not get our PR cards. The address we gave for PR cards is owned by my friend and he continuously is in contact with me. What may be the reason?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Me and my family came to Canada on a PR on 18-Oct-2022 and we landed in Montreal, did our immigration and got our COPR. after that we came to British Columbia and still we did not get our PR cards. The address we gave for PR cards is owned by my friend and he continuously is in contact with me. What may be the reason?
Have you phoned IRCC? i've seen some posters waited over 6 months for their first card.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Well I have tried couple of times but no operator picked up the call
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application.

Lifeofa22

Mar 20, 2023
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application.
It worked!!! your calling method was great... They just wanted an updated address... thanks a ton

Reactions: CNP