+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cards: Does it really take six weeks to mail it?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Landed 23 July, I think I should expect to receive my PR card in 1st week of October

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I've got ghost update on Sep 8th. Landed on July 09
Hi Ahmad,
where did you complete your landing formalities? Is it Toronto Airport of any other POE.
I have you may have received your PR card by Post.
Congratulations

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi All.
I landed on 12th March , I was trying to link the PR card application for the last few days and was successful today.

I'm surprised to see the status "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take upto six weeks to arrive ".

Does this really mean they shipped out the card so early? I've heard people wait for two months plus to get their PR cards .

Or is this the usual update people see when they link their application ? And it changes after ?

Thanks in advance

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All.
I landed on 12th March , I was trying to link the PR card application for the last few days and was successful today.

I'm surprised to see the status "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take upto six weeks to arrive ".

Does this really mean they shipped out the card so early? I've heard people wait for two months plus to get their PR cards .

Or is this the usual update people see when they link their application ? And it changes after ?

Thanks in advance
Yes that means they already mailed it out to your registered address. Status shouldn't change, it will remain that way. At least not according to my experience. You can call up IRCC to double check if you’d like. But yea, seems like a good timeline is on your side.

slingshot

Dec 13, 2019
Hi All.

Thanks in advance
Have you received your PR cards? If yes, how long did it take since they mailed it?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
How much time it might take to receive PR card from Montreal to Surrey BC, if the same have been shipped on 15th Sept-2023.

Thank you for your suggestions, please.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much time it might take to receive PR card from Montreal to Surrey BC, if the same have been shipped on 15th Sept-2023.

Thank you for your suggestions, please.
They didn't give you a tracking number?