+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cards: Does it really take six weeks to mail it?

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
I have been said my pr card is mailed to me on January 20th. They mentioned it might take 6 weeks. Did someone get in less than 6 weeks ? Also i applied solemn declaration on January 6th and send a webform.
Hello Rahul,

How did you confirm that your PR card was mailed on 20th January ? Did u call or email IRCC. My photo and Address was accepted on 17th Jan 2022 and the case status in PR confirmation portal says shows "Accepted and Closed". Unfortunately i am unable to check if it is mailed or not as i cannot find my application and link it with my GC key ..

Regards,
Rafi

IskandarG

Jun 23, 2021
How do you know that PR card mailed? My status”your document is valid”…does anyone know the meaning of this?

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
Hi there
My pr card has been mailed from Etobicoke and I live in Mississauga. How much time it takes to receive. Because it says six weeks. Its 4 days already. Does it really takes 6 weeks?? Please reply i have to travel in feb 2 week
Hi - have you received PR card? If yes, how many days it took after they mailed? Thank you

CV Suresh

Aug 26, 2020
I have been said my pr card is mailed to me on January 20th. They mentioned it might take 6 weeks. Did someone get in less than 6 weeks ? Also i applied solemn declaration on January 6th and send a webform.
Hi - have you received PR card? If yes, how many days it took after they mailed? Thank you

Malikhm

Oct 29, 2019
Hi All
My self and wife arrived on PR on May 06 and we received an email about rejection of our photos on 27th June. Photos were resubmitted on 28 June which as per Canada post receipt were received on 4th Junly in Sydney SN.
Since then we have not any news about our cards. Can any please tell us how long it will take to get our cards. Please help we are very tense. Thanks

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
Hi All
My self and wife arrived on PR on May 06 and we received an email about rejection of our photos on 27th June. Photos were resubmitted on 28 June which as per Canada post receipt were received on 4th Junly in Sydney SN.
Since then we have not any news about our cards. Can any please tell us how long it will take to get our cards. Please help we are very tense. Thanks
We received a letter about photos not meeting requirement so we took them and mailed to Sydney, NS processing center which they received on August 3rd, 2022 and since then haven't seen any status updates on IRCC website. Not able to reach them via toll free number either and couldn't find any email address for Sydney prc. Let me know if you receive any updates on your case.
As of August 27th, 2022, PR card processing times as per IRCC website states as 69 days, a week ago it was 89 days.

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
Bro how much time between your COPR and actual landing?
From the time they approve COPR, you will have about 6 months to land in Canada.
If you don't enter Canada before that expiry date stamped in your passport then you'll have to start the PR process all over again.