+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

adiladil

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, I have a question relating to visiting Pakistan with my PR card only. I have been living in Canada since 2016 and I have my PR card. I need to go to Pakistan for three months April 2020 till June 2020.
Is it possible to go with my PR card and come back?
I will really appreciate your answer.

Rach03

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi, I have a question relating to visiting Pakistan with my PR card only. I have been living in Canada since 2016 and I have my PR card. I need to go to Pakistan for three months April 2020 till June 2020.
Is it possible to go with my PR card and come back?
I will really appreciate your answer.
Looks like you have fufilled your residence obligation for PR renewal, even apply for citizenship. Of course you can leave Canada and comeback with your PR. You are citizen of another country right? So it is totally fine that you can travel internationaly.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Looks like you have fufilled your residence obligation for PR renewal, even apply for citizenship. Of course you can leave Canada and comeback with your PR. You are citizen of another country right? So it is totally fine that you can travel internationaly.
But as said above not without a passport of course, the PR card is only good for a PR to get on a plane back and not for actual travel on its own given a PR card is not a travel document