+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card when I land in Toronto from Cairo

mcmary

Jul 19, 2012
When landing in Toronto do I receive an application for PR card, or do I receive the actual card? Do I receive an application for Record of Landing or do I receive the actual document? Thanks for any help you can give me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mcmary said:
When landing in Toronto do I receive an application for PR card, or do I receive the actual card? Do I receive an application for Record of Landing or do I receive the actual document? Thanks for any help you can give me
1. The PR card application is completed by the CBSA officer when you "land" you don't need to complete anything prior. The PR card will be mailed to a Canadian address in 67 days. You will be given the 2nd copy of your COPR, which you need to keep for citizenship and OAS.

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hi

but what address should i provide if i was staying in hotel for a week while i search for an app. and i dont have family or friends.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

wishfullman said:
Hi

but what address should i provide if i was staying in hotel for a week while i search for an app. and i dont have family or friends.
1. Then you will have 180 days to fax a Canadian address to CIC where the card can be delivered. If you don't, then you have to apply for a card on your own.