+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card went for Printing

Naddie

Dec 13, 2019
Hi, How do we know which office is responsible for the issuing of PR card? I still haven’t receive mine it has been 6months. I called last dec and to found out there was an error and the agent sent a message to them. :( I hope they will process it soon.

thor07

Apr 15, 2018
I called them today and they said it was sent to printing, though I asked multiple times they said they cannot give a timeline. Since they said it was sent for printing we thought it might happen soon but this thread says differently :( anything we can do to expedite this? we need to travel to India and back in 3 weeks so even the PRTD is out of scope.

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
I called them today and they said it was sent to printing, though I asked multiple times they said they cannot give a timeline. Since they said it was sent for printing we thought it might happen soon but this thread says differently :( anything we can do to expedite this? we need to travel to India and back in 3 weeks so even the PRTD is out of scope.
Its the same for me I was told my card was sent for printing on Feb 2 , 2022 . Need t travel to India and return in a couple of weeks . Have you tried reaching MP

Sharmabipul37

Aug 30, 2021
Hi there plz can anybody help me with this I raised the webform to ask about my pr renewal application I got the reply that my application is approved and sent to production any idea when can I expect my card in my mailbox thanks

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I called yesterday and IRCC told me that 18-Feb-2022 they were sent for printing in production unit, I asked ETA, but no answer.
not sure how much time it is taking now days

any clue?

shankar1999

Mar 17, 2022
My PR card sent to production and in error state from Nov 2021. After repeated calls IRCC Customer agent dropped a message to Office where the Card is being processed on March 3rd 2022 . I called today and still its in the same status waiting it to be mailed... My application is being processed in Sydney Nova Scotia. Sent an email to MP , Web forms ...etc Nothing helped so far. anyone got any-other way to reach out to Sydney Nova Scotia office directly through email ?

Jimmydo

Nov 22, 2021
COPR: 9/12
Webform + Call IRCC for the last 4 months then nothing happens at all
Yesterday (06/04): Just see my address accepted but the photo still in review
Today got a reply from Webform saying my pr card has been approved and sent to production.
It is 4 months now but do you guys know how long the printing+shipping process is?

Aykhan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
How do you guys contact ircc regarding pr card? Whenever i call it says due to high volume of calls they can’t connect me to an agent

ankitsinghvim

Apr 6, 2019
My PR card sent to production and in error state from Nov 2021. After repeated calls IRCC Customer agent dropped a message to Office where the Card is being processed on March 3rd 2022 . I called today and still its in the same status waiting it to be mailed... My application is being processed in Sydney Nova Scotia. Sent an email to MP , Web forms ...etc Nothing helped so far. anyone got any-other way to reach out to Sydney Nova Scotia office directly through email ?
Hi Shankar

Did you receive any update from Sydney, Nova Scotia? Did you get their Email id to process your PR card ? How long did it take after you enquired with IRCC?

Sep 26, 2022
Hi Shankar,

Did you finally get your card? I am in the same boat. There was a production error on my card and its been 6 weeks now. Thanks!