+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card went for Printing

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hello there
Just want to ask if anybody have an idea about how long it takes for PR card for printing.

Photos received by Etobicoke IRCC on January 26, 2021. I called IRCC. My photos are validated and PR card is gone for printing on June 4, 2021.
It is being 3 weeks since. IRCC agent said 6 weeks need to passed by in order for them to send a msg to concerned office.

I have seen same office printing Cards in a week or 10 days.
Then why this is taking that long?

Jun 27, 2021
Hello there
Just want to ask if anybody have an idea about how long it takes for PR card for printing.

Photos received by Etobicoke IRCC on January 26, 2021. I called IRCC. My photos are validated and PR card is gone for printing on June 4, 2021.
It is being 3 weeks since. IRCC agent said 6 weeks need to passed by in order for them to send a msg to concerned office.

I have seen same office printing Cards in a week or 10 days.
Then why this is taking that long?
hi considering COVID can’t say . One of our client received his PR card after 6 months. So considering COVID they have so many applications in the backlog and hard to tell the exact time .
But still you can send a web form enquiry.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Thanks
hi considering COVID can’t say . One of our client received his PR card after 6 months. So considering COVID they have so many applications in the backlog and hard to tell the exact time .
Thanks for replying
6 months from etobicoke office?

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have another question.
If I go back to India. Can my friend bring my PR card with him?

Mar 6, 2020
@toronto849 have you gotten your card now? I’m in the same boat. I was told my card was sent to printing July 2nd. Still waiting for it to me mailed out.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
@15115 Call them after 6 weeks from day it is send to production. Ask them to send a message to concerned office. If some agent says they cannot, try calling them again till you get somebody who is willing to send a message to office. Till then nothing we can do,.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
My Long journey to PR card
COPR - 18 Jan
Pictures send, Canada post lost my post
Send another, reached 26 Jan
GU 1 June 1- Send to production
June 4 - Error in production
Called IRCC, was told to wait for 6 weeks, then they would send message to Etobicoke office.
After 6 weeks i called them, they said we don't send msg now.
Called again, agent sent message to Etobicoke office.
Called again, agent told PR card went into production on 23 June.
2 Aug approved and mailed
Got it today Aug 9.

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
My Long journey to PR card
COPR - 18 Jan
Pictures send, Canada post lost my post
Send another, reached 26 Jan
GU 1 June 1- Send to production
June 4 - Error in production
Called IRCC, was told to wait for 6 weeks, then they would send message to Etobicoke office.
After 6 weeks i called them, they said we don't send msg now.
Called again, agent sent message to Etobicoke office.
Called again, agent told PR card went into production on 23 June.
2 Aug approved and mailed
Got it today Aug 9.
Hi, What do they actually mean by production error?, IRCC said my wife’s card ran in to production error when I called them in the first week of July. They said it ll take couple of weeks. No update since then. May be I should call again and ask them to send a message to visa office.

Thiaga

Aug 14, 2019
Copr - May 10 2021. Uploaded photos through the PR portal. In beginning of July, IRCC said there is a production error. I called them today, the agent told that Card has been sent to production and he cannot confirm when it will be mailed. Don’t know how long it’s going to take.

toronto849

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi, What do they actually mean by production error?, IRCC said my wife’s card ran in to production error when I called them in the first week of July. They said it ll take couple of weeks. No update since then. May be I should call again and ask them to send a message to visa office.
Production Error can be anything with printing name or security barcodes in the card. I waited for 6 weeks, after which they sent a message to office