+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card went for Printing

Mar 6, 2020
I finally got my card in the mail yesterday after waiting for 4 months(completed landing April 10). Although I had to send updated photos 3 times because they kept getting rejected. I'm glad the long wait is over. Good luck to everyone waiting

Reactions: toronto849

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi, What do they actually mean by production error?, IRCC said my wife’s card ran in to production error when I called them in the first week of July. They said it ll take couple of weeks. No update since then. May be I should call again and ask them to send a message to visa office.
please let me know what they said again

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I called them today and they said they got an error while printing the card and now they will try again within 6 weeks. :( not sure when I will receive :(

Reactions: Dannib0y

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
I got my ecopr on july 09, card send for printing on aug 11 and have been calling for status and was told to call after 6 weeks. Today they found there was an error in printing and sent a message to the concerned office..

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I got my ecopr on july 09, card send for printing on aug 11 and have been calling for status and was told to call after 6 weeks. Today they found there was an error in printing and sent a message to the concerned office..
This is same happening with me

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
I received an email today from the Etobicoke office that :

"Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card.

Your request has been forwarded to the photo upload team for review and action. You will be contacted should a new photo be required.

Thank you"

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
My Long journey to PR card
COPR - 18 Jan
Pictures send, Canada post lost my post
Send another, reached 26 Jan
GU 1 June 1- Send to production
June 4 - Error in production
Called IRCC, was told to wait for 6 weeks, then they would send message to Etobicoke office.
After 6 weeks i called them, they said we don't send msg now.
Called again, agent sent message to Etobicoke office.
Called again, agent told PR card went into production on 23 June.
2 Aug approved and mailed
Got it today Aug 9.
This actually helpd. Thank you so much.

Raj2210

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I received an email today from the Etobicoke office that :

"Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card.

Your request has been forwarded to the photo upload team for review and action. You will be contacted should a new photo be required.

Thank you"
Hey can u plz tell whats the email for etobicoke office? I am waiting from june 25 for pr card