+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

Tpatel007

Aug 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am waiting for my PR card from a long time now, I got my ECOPR on April 15th and I can see my photo is still under review and my address is accepted but did not received anything and I got my ECOPR from Etobicoke so what should I do now should I contact Etobicoke office if so then can anyone send me the email address please. Thank you

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
PR card renewal - sent on 29th April 2022 and heard nothing at all but tracking shows delivered. Would be nice to be able to go on vacation this summer outta canada but I’m not holding my breath haha

2020cadream

Jan 23, 2020
I was able to link the PR Card Request to my CIC account last June 2 and received a ghost update last June 3. What does this mean?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
I was able to link the PR Card Request to my CIC account last June 2 and received a ghost update last June 3. What does this mean?
Hope you got further update... usually it will take a week to get confirmation card mailing...

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Anyone, what is the procedure to get PR card for outland dependents once they entered Canada?
They raised webform and i too raised it but still no response.

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Anyone, what is the procedure to get PR card for outland dependents once they entered Canada?
They raised webform and i too raised it but still no response.
Since they travel from outside and if they hold CoPR, immigration officer will create PR card application with the address they provide and PR card will be mailed to them. you can link the application to your gc key account using some details like uuid , place of birth.

I am struck and seems it takes time for outlanders to get pr card once they land .

Reactions: lethaltaurus

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello

any one know what this status mean
PR Card has been sent to Production for Review
Applied for renewal in July 2019
Received AOR in Aug 2019
Processing starts in Sep 2019
After multiple inquires got reply today in email "PR card has been sent to production for Review"

Anyone ?

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Hello

any one know what this status mean
PR Card has been sent to Production for Review
Applied for renewal in July 2019
Received AOR in Aug 2019
Processing starts in Sep 2019
After multiple inquires got reply today in email "PR card has been sent to production for Review"

Anyone ?
that was too long... for it took 6 months... just before my copr expiry, got my card. Most of them received in 3 to 6 weeks. Probably try raising webform with supporting documents on delay.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
that was too long... for it took 6 months... just before my copr expiry, got my card. Most of them received in 3 to 6 weeks. Probably try raising webform with supporting documents on delay.
This was H&C Application

Jun 14, 2022
Hello everyone.. Is someone who wait for first PR card 1 year? I did my PR portal in Msy 2021 and still foto is on review and I not received card. Maybe somebody have idea what to do ? I send emails to imigration and just told me you have to wait

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi My family join me on May 2022 on COPR and reached Montreal Airport. At Airport agent validated their COPR application, Postal address and stamped.

I am able to find link my family PR Card application to the GC Key except my child. I am not able to find and link my child PR application to the GC application. Is It something needs to be concern? What is the procedure to get PR card when someone enter Canada on COPR by Air?