+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Normally people are getting the eCOPR within a week after uploading the photo and address. But they are so inconsistent. Just wait a few more days I am sure it will come for you.
Does it show approved for photo in the portal?
Because yday i checked only showed address approved…

Reactions: Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
This is happened with my cousin in portal
Maybe they send your pr card you should get today or next week for sure

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys
I can’t Login GCkey anyone has same issues
I get this message
You are not signed in
Error 403

Your login session is either invalid or has expired.

Search
Looking for a page on the IRCC website? Enter a keyword in the search field or try one of the popular links below.
Happened to me yesterday. I just used google chrome instead of safari and it worked. Some stored cookies and cache let this happen. Just try a different browser or try refreshing your history. I hope this helps.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Does it show approved for photo in the portal?
Because yday i checked only showed address approved…
After a couple of days of submitting my address and photo, the address got approved and I was able to download my eCOPR. Now I have even received my PR card but in the portal account, the photo is still in "Review by IRCC". They don't seem to be updating their portal system accurately.

Roopnarain

Jul 6, 2017
I sent an email to the IRCC Prairies email ID requesting for an update on when my PR card will be delivered to my address, as I have an urgent travel next month. Here's what they replied:

"Thank you for your inquiry. I can confirm that your photo has been properly uploaded to the PR Portal and is in queue for our team to review. At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19. As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR cards, therefore we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

Please note your PR Card is in queue for production and will be processed in the order in which it was received.
"

The last sentence above is a bit confusing ... Can someone please let me know what this means? Are they saying they are okay with my photo & address and it is awaiting printing and mailing, or did they not even get to reviewing it yet?
Hi @sonusweetie,
I got exact same response from IRCC Prairies, i am waiting for update since March ,2022.
Please update me when did you get any updates or timelines for pr card after this email. I am bit confused.
Thank you

Roopnarain

Jul 6, 2017
I think they will start reviewing the photos the moment they make the PRCard.
We got the exact same response, word for word, without any difference.

So, it's another waiting game.
Hi ,
When did you get any update regarding PR card, i got same email with no Word difference at all ,when did you get your pr card or update. I have visit planned nothing coming up. Pleass update me with further info.
thank you

andyimmigrant

May 16, 2022
Hi @sonusweetie,
I got exact same response from IRCC Prairies, i am waiting for update since March ,2022.
Please update me when did you get any updates or timelines for pr card after this email. I am bit confused.
Thank you
You do have another option for travel if you have your eCOPR while you're waiting for the PR card to arrive. You can travel across the US-Canada land border so long as it's in a private vehicle (e.g. a one way car rental, not a bus or train). So you can fly in to the US and then drive across. Colleagues of mine have used this option without any problems. It's here on the CIC website:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=065&top=10

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Is anyone else waiting for their e-CoPR after uploading address and photo on the landing portal. I did it 20 days ago and still did not receive it.
Landing unit: Etobicoke
I'm currently waiting for Ecopr since uploading my address and photo. its been 2 weeks (10 business days) since i did mine. My landing unit is Vancouver