+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline (Through Online Portal after ECOPR)

andyimmigrant

May 16, 2022
Yes, 8 business days so far for me, Vancouver unit.
My eCOPR just came through (and my wife's at the same time). 11th business day from submitting the declaration, address and photo. Now just the photo pending.

Vancouver office according to the original PR Confirmation email. Calgary office according to the eCOPR. So I'm a little confused about which...

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
My eCOPR just came through (and my wife's at the same time). 11th business day from submitting the declaration, address and photo. Now just the photo pending.

Vancouver office according to the original PR Confirmation email. Calgary office according to the eCOPR. So I'm a little confused about which...

Good luck everyone!
I actually got my ECOPR the day after posting on monday so it came through tuesday and same thing as you, my landing says Calgary on the ECOPR but on my PR confo email mine also said Vancouver. Very confused too. Hopfully the cards are in the post for both of us tho

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
Hi All,

I got the below response from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca " , did anyone received similar reply. ??

I mailed them that i am waiting for PR card for 7 Months then after 4 days i got the below email as reply...

===================================================

Good day,

Please note that your photo has been processed and sent to Canada Bank Note for approval/printing

=====================================================================

Shaantoor27

May 20, 2022
Hi, Can anyone plz tell me from last 10 days my Pr card photo showed in review and on address shows accepted is it normal how long they take to accept photo plz rply

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have also received my eCopr yesterday but I am just confused about the ValidTo date mentioned, as it is having date as 2022/07/29, so does it means that it is valid only for 2 months? Could you please guide me?

htnmtl

May 28, 2022
Hi guys. Picture & address added last Thursday, got the eCOPR today and linked to GCkey too. Would I be able to request for expedited services if I am having business trips planned for last week of June / first week of July? Thanks.

ABBB

Dec 15, 2021
Got my PR card in Mail today. Didn't see any email or update in the portal. Photo is still under Review with IRCC. ECOPR date is May 6.
only issue is that PR for my twin kids have the same photo. :mad::mad::mad:. How do I connect with IRCC to update it?